Its a fact. Its the only system compatible with libertarian value and the axiom of non-aggression towards property and person.
Any other system basically requires laws that force people to do certain things or not to do certain things, regardless of whether aggression has been used or not. E.G. Drugs HAVE to be tested and given the go ahead by the FDA. You have to get permission to operate certain business. Central banking or fractional reserve banking and fiat money.
Besides all socialist system require centralist planning, which can only happen either through taxes, which is theft (Violates non-aggression axiom), or through slavery (People work but don't get the fruits of their labour, its pooled together then rationed out by "authorities")
So all socialist and central planning systems are out. The only way these systems can exist and not violate the non-aggression axiom is if people voluntarily agree to em, by that I mean everyone. If I agree to live a communal lifestyle with a bunch of others who agree, thats fine. But when I decide to leave and to take my land with me, I have that choice.
The only LAWs that should exists should be with respect to property rights, thats it.