Name and Shame: Unauthorised Debit Orders Thread

Hemps

Executive Member
On 3rd of Jan I had R178 come off my card for a Vox Moto, I have no idea what this is for?
Never been charged for this before.

Only other Vox is for internet and that was already paid for.

Ideas on how to get more info, do I have to call them?
FNB

BigBear

Expert Member
On 3rd of Jan I had R178 come off my card for a Vox Moto, I have no idea what this is for?

FNB
When i queried with Standard Bank they said all they can do is reverse, would need to trace them and contact the company that performed unauthorized debit order in my case mzansi4u no idea who they are.. Google shows quite a few cases of this..

enerdude

FNB
I'm with ABSA and phoned their call centre when I got the famous NCONNUPS d/o that hit most people in this thread. They could give me the company name and telephone number which proved useless as it was obviously done fraudulent on a big scale. If it is legit you should be able to get hold of the company and speak to them, try phoning the FNB call centre.

Kenny Strydom

Mutual Direct. - Stealing from me since January 2018 - R4800 odd rand.

Can I go to cops and lay a fraud charge? They claim to be investigating ref: 20169542 but all I get is 'we are still investigating'

Does anyone here know where I can physically go and meet these people? I am in Pretoria.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Mutual Direct. - Stealing from me since January 2018 - R4800 odd rand.

Can I go to cops and lay a fraud charge? They claim to be investigating ref: 20169542 but all I get is 'we are still investigating'

Does anyone here know where I can physically go and meet these people? I am in Pretoria.
If it's these guys, they are unfortunately in CT:

1547563905077.png

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
This past Saturday R200 was EFT'ed into my FNB account with the reference NAEDO.

Called the bank, they couldn't tell me who it is or why. I drew the cash, spent it, and haven't heard back from them.

Suck on that whoever paid cash into my account. And they mustn't come and reverse it because then I'll pull a Jack Bauer on myself and walk into the branch and deal some hurt out.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
This past Saturday R200 was EFT'ed into my FNB account with the reference NAEDO.

Called the bank, they couldn't tell me who it is or why. I drew the cash, spent it, and haven't heard back from them.

Suck on that whoever paid cash into my account. And they mustn't come and reverse it because then I'll pull a Jack Bauer on myself and walk into the branch and deal some hurt out.
I have a Naaido debit order that goes off for my motorbike, weird thing is i bought it from a Honda agent 4 years ago, weird to see that name go off monthly.
weird.
But congratz on your 200 bux :thumbsup:

schuits

Expert Member
I have a Naaido debit order that goes off for my motorbike, weird thing is i bought it from a Honda agent 4 years ago, weird to see that name go off monthly.
weird.
NAEDO is a form of debt order. It basically debt's you account as soon as the money is available.
Naaido, I dunno. Someone from Chatsworth?

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
NAEDO is a form of debt order. It basically debt's you account as soon as the money is available.
Naaido, I dunno. Someone from Chatsworth?
LOL maybe its a typo i typed, i just remember vaguely seen something like that every month.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
weird.
Shot.

Bought smokes and bread. :ROFL:

Magane

"MY INSURE" did a debit order of R179.00 on my absa account, this morning of 25 Feb 2019 . I have no relationship with the company . I have since called the bank and the debit order has been received . Does anyone know "MY INSURE "

louisnelza

"MY INSURE" did a debit order of R179.00 on my absa account, this morning of 25 Feb 2019 . I have no relationship with the company . I have since called the bank and the debit order has been received . Does anyone know "MY INSURE "
Never heard of them. Receive? Did you mean reversed?

UrBaN963

Honorary Master

What you gonna do, get on your knees and earn some beer money?