Nashua Mobile MD resigns

ike

since nm is servicing cell c & mtn as well, is there no privileged info that he became party 2 that would force him 2 sit out a number of months b4 he vamoosed off to vc?:confused:

theJonster

nashua mobile was the worst mistake i ever made. my phone was stolen. got a new one, spent all my airtime calling them to sort out an issue with me not being able to receive calls. cant w8 for the contract to end. :(

pjjdp

Expert Member
nashua mobile was the worst mistake i ever made. my phone was stolen. got a new one, spent all my airtime calling them to sort out an issue with me not being able to receive calls. cant w8 for the contract to end. :(
I'm with them now for 5 years. No problems whatsoever. JIMO

Nashua Mobile - Thanks and Hello

Clearly Nashua Mobile is doing something right if their staff is recruited by Vodacom.

We wish Mark Taylor only the best and thank him for his wonderful support and guidance.

A warm welcome to Chris Scoble. Chris, may the new challenge fill your days with excitement and fun.

Team
Nashua Mobile @ Carnival Mall & Brakpan CBD
nm.brakpan@nashuaisp.co.za

JK8

Banned
Clearly Nashua Mobile is doing something right if their staff is recruited by Vodacom.

We wish Mark Taylor only the best and thank him for his wonderful support and guidance.

A warm welcome to Chris Scoble. Chris, may the new challenge fill your days with excitement and fun.

Team
Nashua Mobile @ Carnival Mall & Brakpan CBD
nm.brakpan@nashuaisp.co.za
Theres a new CEO in town and he's recruiting... and promoting.
I wonder position Mr Taylor will take up?

vodacom3g

Vodacom Representative
Theres a new CEO in town and he's recruiting... and promoting.
I wonder position Mr Taylor will take up?
Mark will be looking after the complete Supply Chain Management process in Vodacom.

JK8

Banned
Mark will be looking after the complete Supply Chain Management process in Vodacom.

Yip, From MD to Managing Executive SCM...
Is that good or bad? Im just thinking what his reasons are...
What does Nashua Mobiles future look like?

vodacom3g

Vodacom Representative

Yip, From MD to Managing Executive SCM...
Is that good or bad? Im just thinking what his reasons are...
What does Nashua Mobiles future look like?
Not sure what NM's market cap is but he'll be looking after a core part of a R100 Billion company.