Nashua Mobile

PearlJam

Expert Member
Haha, these guys are classic.

I have to phone a normal 011 number to speak to their call centre, while holding for a long time they declare in their holding message how customer service is core to their business....then just after that, saving you time, saving you money, putting you first. How do they save my time if I have to hold so long? How do they save me money?

In the end the bottom line is I will cancel my contract after 12 years in 2.5 months time.

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
Haha, these guys are classic.

I have to phone a normal 011 number to speak to their call centre, while holding for a long time they declare in their holding message how customer service is core to their business....then just after that, saving you time, saving you money, putting you first. How do they save my time if I have to hold so long? How do they save me money?

In the end the bottom line is I will cancel my contract after 12 years in 2.5 months time.

Did you call to cancel your contract , or do you have another query that needed to be resolved?

PearlJam

Expert Member
Did you call to cancel your contract , or do you have another query that needed to be resolved?
I sent a request through their website last night for detail of where I must sent my notice of cancellation as it is only due on 19/6 and I don't want surprises when the date arrives of notice periods. Hopefully they will come back to me today, otherwise I will phone to get the email address

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
I sent a request through their website last night for detail of where I must sent my notice of cancellation as it is only due on 19/6 and I don't want surprises when the date arrives of notice periods. Hopefully they will come back to me today, otherwise I will phone to get the email address
I called them now , you can email to michellel@nashuamobile.com or fax 0865000084

Ivanr

Expert Member
@PearlJam - Remember there are more "Pro's" in supporting Vodacom Service Provider (Pty) Ltd [VSP] franchise dealers represented by Vodashops,Vodacom4U,CelluCity and they have a large Vodacom M-Pesa dealer number displayed in their shops. You will receive a 24/7 Toll Free customer service telephone number plus self help platforms consisting of USSD Commands and 31050 Short Codes with FULL use of Vodacom Website to purchase bundles/services etc.
These outside boys like Nashua Mobile and Autopage have in the past presented with limited customercare channels included limited use of Vodacom Website. It is to be noted that your 082xxx1122 number,the xxx donates which service provider.

PearlJam

Expert Member
Thanks alot "VodacomData" I appreciate it.

Yes, I am moving my account to Vodacom SP where my other contracts are. Now just to wait the time out...

PearlJam

Expert Member
Forgot to ask, when should I speak to Vodacom if I cancel effective 19/6 with Nashua?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Forgot to ask, when should I speak to Vodacom if I cancel effective 19/6 with Nashua?
Just be careful that they dont actually delete your number. If they delete your number before the number is ported, then it is a drama to get the number back. If they convert it to prepaid for you, then you can port the number no probs.