Need Luxpower Help

ABDurbs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
116
Reaction score
71
Location
Durban North
I am having countless issues with my inverter which does not have solar panels connected, just mains power.
Since installing it, the unit is using battery power for something, but not trickle charging the batteries. Battery voltage went from 13.3v down to 12.2v overnight whilst plugged into the mains.
I was initially told to change setting 02 to AGM because my Hubble S 100’s do not communicate with the inverter.
I also changed setting 13 to UPS. I have made no other changes to settings so I suspect that is where the problem lies
When I tested the inverter by switching off the mains, it did not switch over to the inverter.
If somebody knows this inverter, please advise what the correct settings to change are.
GETA-LB-EU 1.5K/12V
2 X HUBBLE S-100A CONNECTED IN PARRALEL
LOAD OUTPUT TO A PLUGBOX

Website 1.jpg

Website 2.jpg
 
I am having countless issues with my inverter which does not have solar panels connected, just mains power.
Since installing it, the unit is using battery power for something, but not trickle charging the batteries. Battery voltage went from 13.3v down to 12.2v overnight whilst plugged into the mains.
I was initially told to change setting 02 to AGM because my Hubble S 100’s do not communicate with the inverter.
I also changed setting 13 to UPS. I have made no other changes to settings so I suspect that is where the problem lies
When I tested the inverter by switching off the mains, it did not switch over to the inverter.
If somebody knows this inverter, please advise what the correct settings to change are.
GETA-LB-EU 1.5K/12V
2 X HUBBLE S-100A CONNECTED IN PARRALEL
LOAD OUTPUT TO A PLUGBOX

View attachment 1940549

View attachment 1940551
Do you have the wifi up and running for using the app?
 
I am having countless issues with my inverter which does not have solar panels connected, just mains power.
Since installing it, the unit is using battery power for something, but not trickle charging the batteries. Battery voltage went from 13.3v down to 12.2v overnight whilst plugged into the mains.
I was initially told to change setting 02 to AGM because my Hubble S 100’s do not communicate with the inverter.
I also changed setting 13 to UPS. I have made no other changes to settings so I suspect that is where the problem lies
When I tested the inverter by switching off the mains, it did not switch over to the inverter.
If somebody knows this inverter, please advise what the correct settings to change are.
GETA-LB-EU 1.5K/12V
2 X HUBBLE S-100A CONNECTED IN PARRALEL
LOAD OUTPUT TO A PLUGBOX

View attachment 1940549

View attachment 1940551
You will have to set it when to start charging etc this is much easier with the app and wifi connected but it comes down to this
1790661927475.png1790661972699.png
 
Thanks for the advice, but Luxpower have just got back to me and made the neccessary adjustment via the dongle.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X