Need manual for a D-link DBS-2012 bluetooth speaker?

clarkito

Was using dlink speaker and it stopped all of a sudden. now the far right light is flashing, cannot connect bluetooth, doesnt connect when on charge and doesnt work on jack either

did you solve the problem? i have the same problem. i used it for 2 minutes. please let me know,
thanks

thatdamnJoe

Expert Member
Left mine alone for a day or two, charged again, shook it a little and now it works again

airborne

Honorary Master
Anyone have any ideas where I could pick up one of these D-link DBS-2012 speakers for around R300?
Not many places have them in stock anymore, Game had them on special last month for R250 but I missed it.

jostian

anyone have any idea on battery life? 2 hours or 10? cant find anything indicating battery life, thanks, I got one yesterday, bloody bargain at R250, sounds decent too, just wondering what battery life is to be expected, thanks J

airborne

Honorary Master
anyone have any idea on battery life? 2 hours or 10? cant find anything indicating battery life, thanks, I got one yesterday, bloody bargain at R250, sounds decent too, just wondering what battery life is to be expected, thanks J
Somewhere around 5hrs if my calculations are correct.

Jawise1

Greeting family. Please can anyone tell me how long D-link DBS 2012 Bluetooth speaker last after fully charging mine does not even last 1 hour is that normal.. Thank you for your help.

airborne

Honorary Master
Greeting family. Please can anyone tell me how long D-link DBS 2012 Bluetooth speaker last after fully charging mine does not even last 1 hour is that normal.. Thank you for your help.
If it's not at max volume it should last a good few hrs after a fresh charge

airborne

Honorary Master
I would love to us this with my laptop, but it just does not connect to system
What happens when you try and pair it?

You could also just use the line in aux input to connect it to the laptop via the headphone jack.

Selman

Trying to connect D-Link Speaker to Laptop. doesn't react ot direct or blue tooth connections. Any ideas?

airborne

Honorary Master
Trying to connect D-Link Speaker to Laptop. doesn't react ot direct or blue tooth connections. Any ideas?
Did you put the speaker into pairing mode and laptop Bluetooth on and searching for devices?