Netflix + Data combo

DeadmanResting

Hi
Like the title says, what is the best Netflix and LTE data combination for R400 or less? No 24 months contracts for the data.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Pretty much your only option.
Or not. After the Netflix fee there's only R300 left to play with.

It really depends on the viewing times and the device he/she wants to use. Sure he/she can download shows to a tablet to watch during peak hours but that just leaves him/her 1gb of peak data.

A 20/20gb TM or similar might actually be more worthwhile.

DeadmanResting

Or not. After the Netflix fee there's only R300 left to play with.

It really depends on the viewing times and the device he/she wants to use. Sure he/she can download shows to a tablet to watch during peak hours but that just leaves him/her 1gb of peak data.

A 20/20gb TM or similar might actually be more worthwhile.
I actually don't mind streaming on off-peak hours and I can use the offline download feature to watch stuff during off-peek. I highly doubt the 20/20gb will be enough for my weekend binges.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Aaah yes I do recall something like that.

Wonder if it’s still the case.
I can confirm that it's still the case.

I recently moved and am waiting for my fibre, but Vuma's contractor has shutdown for the festive period.

Now I'm stuck with buying 10gig bundles a day until they come install the fscking line!

Thanks to Mo'nice it's only R100 or so per day.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I can confirm that it's still the case.

I recently moved and am waiting for my fibre, but Vuma's contractor has shutdown for the festive period.

Now I'm stuck with buying 10gig bundles a day until they come install the fscking line!

Thanks to Mo'nice it's only R100 or so per day.
R100 a day still sounds outrageous.

But 360p would still be better than no Netflix at all.