SinghDude
Chief Sports Analyst
Only due to our lack of depth..
..and coz Steyn is that damn good.
How many other okes can kick 60m penalties ?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Only due to our lack of depth..
..and coz Steyn is that damn good.
How many other okes can kick 60m penalties ?
Morne's not too far off but yeah, in international rugby currently Frans is probably the only guy who can knock them over consistently from that distance....and coz Steyn is that damn good.
How many other okes can kick 60m penalties ?
Frans Steyn is a bigger blow than Carter being out.
Dan Carter is a huge blow!!! Even for the AB's!!!! 2009 AB's without Carter and Richie were nowhere!! Richie is taking an injury into the Argentina game. There's every possibility that the AB's will be without Richie and Carter for the semi's should they make it.do you think so seriously? dan carter is worth 2 players
Morne's not too far off but yeah, in international rugby currently Frans is probably the only guy who can knock them over consistently from that distance..
Steyn is the only guy. We have the biggest kicker and most accurate. I would rather the biggest go home than the most accurate.
There is no ways steyn is a bigger blow than carter. Carter is massive for the all blacks. He can tackle, kick, makes runs, slips people in. He is their engine i reckon without him they are in big trouble.
WRT to the fullback issue, I think Aplon is a much better attacking player than Lambie. You got Morne Steyn on the field as a place kicker, so why do you need Lambie. Aplon likes finding those miniscule gaps and breaking the defence. I still say, Gio is not meant for the wing. He like to break through the middle.
But who am I to say these things. PDV gets paid to make decisions and is apparently the expert. So lets see what happens
Dan Carter is a huge blow!!! Even for the AB's!!!! 2009 AB's without Carter and Richie were nowhere!! Richie is taking an injury into the Argentina game. There's every possibility that the AB's will be without Richie and Carter for the semi's should they make it.
carter is out for good isn't he, sorry been playing bf 3 and working so i am kinda outta the loop here.
When did you start taking make-sense medication?
I agree 100% though, we need to make like this is a final and keep that ball in grindy phase the whole game. One or two kicks for position yes but these aimless kicks of late, hell no.
Correct. For the rest of the world cup. 6 weeks I think it was.
Could be.I heard 10-12 weeks. But 100% confirmed he is out for the rest of the WC.
Hell I think that he must be THE most dissapointed player at a World Cup. Twice he has got injured when everything was looking good with him set to play in the final.... I can not help but feel for the man.
Could be.
Devastating blow for Dan. Very upsetting for him and for anyone who appreciates the game of rugby (present company included) but knock over OZ and AB's will be just that much more vulnerable.