Official 2011 Rugby World Cup Thread

Yay awake and ready for this. Come on Bokka do it!
 
Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Listening to PVD talk about smit is a bloody joke but he has been selected and i hope performs :D.
 
Eish, took a knock on superbru yesterday... Luckily I got all the Currie Cup games right (even got yellow cap in rugby15 pool) !!!!

Nice,i got my first yellow cap last week RWC tripplecrown pool. Didn't think it would feel so good :)
 
Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Listening to PVD talk about smit is a bloody joke but he has been selected and i hope performs :D.

I couldn't understand a word he said, i think he chirped the interviewer? Any idea what he said to him?
 
Lol Hypothesis, it's also about staying ahead of u on superbru :D GO BOKKE!

Haha. 5 games to go. England went and messed up my streak.

I'm always caught in 2 minds when it comes to Bok games though. Ag whatever! Go Bokke. Can't wait to see the crying Aussies in 2 hours time
 
Bokke to take it by ten points IMO. We'll keep our discipline and our defence will frustrate the Aussies...
 
Lol yea, have to go with the boks. I had a feeling france could upset england, they played pretty crap all tournie. Most ppl went with england so wasn't too bad.
 
Some aussie guy made a very good point and i think i will go with his prediction.

It will come down to one moment, either a penalty, drop goal or late try. Going to the wire this one, there won't be a run away winner. :D
 
I still think we will be missing quite a few points without steyn's 60m kicks.I went with boks by 14 but i think it will be a lot closer.
 
I still think we will be missing quite a few points without steyn's 60m kicks.I went with boks by 14 but i think it will be a lot closer.

Naaa only 3 or 6 i reckon :D. It does mean the aussies can give away penalties now without having to worry.

Lino you go boy :D. Positive is always a win :D, better than being a negative nana :p

Ya a haka would be epic, off to blast my neighbors out of their sleep with our anthem.
 
As long as we win, although Aussies will have a point to prove. I expect a serious fight or two
 
That pre-match music they play at the games makes me so nervous!

Got goosebumps.
 
O yea the goosebumps are going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this aussie anthem though i must admit :D
 
Man,this is only the quarters. Will be epic if we make the semi's and final. Don't remember being this nervous in 99.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X