South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
If I did not believe that we will win I would not be awake right now, watching the broadcast!!the weather is looking good at Wellington. come on guys!! we can beat the aussies
![]()
Eish, took a knock on superbru yesterday... Luckily I got all the Currie Cup games right (even got yellow cap in rugby15 pool) !!!!
Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Listening to PVD talk about smit is a bloody joke but he has been selected and i hope performs.
Lol Hypothesis, it's also about staying ahead of u on superbruGO BOKKE!
Rod Kafer...Some aussie guy made a very good point and i think i will go with his prediction.
It will come down to one moment, either a penalty, drop goal or late try. Going to the wire this one, there won't be a run away winner.![]()
I still think we will be missing quite a few points without steyn's 60m kicks.I went with boks by 14 but i think it will be a lot closer.