Official 2015 Super Rugby Thread

sand_man

Honorary Master
@PieterSteph: A MIRACLE just happened.Just got home after surgery,everything went well.Doc said I will be able to play in 3months,if rehabs goes well.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Finding Highlanders/Hurricanes and Rebels/Lions the most difficult picks this weekend.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Okay guys. I have 4 tickets to the Bulls vs Force game on Saturday.

Unfortunately all 4 has to go to the same person as it is sponsored tickets by Vodacom for our website.

Anybody want to go and take 3 mates along?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Okay guys. I have 4 tickets to the Bulls vs Force game on Saturday.

Unfortunately all 4 has to go to the same person as it is sponsored tickets by Vodacom for our website.

Anybody want to go and take 3 mates along?

Can't make this one, but would love tickets for the Bulls/Crusaders. :D

APoc184

Honorary Master
Okay. Tickets are gone.

Will try for the next few games at Loftus as well.

OrbitalDawn of course getting first option if I can arrange Crusaders tickets for next weekend.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Yep, Sarks will win. I've taken the Chiefs :erm:

Heh!

Last week I shocked myself by getting 5 or so games right. Maybe it was only 4. Either way, it was a MASSIVE improvement. So I am due to crash in flames again.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Heh!

Last week I shocked myself by getting 5 or so games right. Maybe it was only 4. Either way, it was a MASSIVE improvement. So I am due to crash in flames again.

Lol. Well I've been at that stage for the last couple of weeks where I've tried to be a wee bitty brave to catch up, but have just ended up getting whipped and falling further behind :D

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Sweating over Sharks / chiefs, tbh. Gone sharks - and they better fücking do it.

Yeah, especially with the injuries.

Chiefs are without Nanai-Williams (who was instrumental in the Stormers victory) and most likely without SBW (has recurring headaches after head-clash, so concussion worry).

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Yeah, especially with the injuries.

Chiefs are without Nanai-Williams (who was instrumental in the Stormers victory) and most likely without SBW (has recurring headaches after head-clash, so concussion worry).

Then I feel better about my call. Sorry for the players, of course, but this is SupeRugby not SisSoccer

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Sharks: 15 SP Marais, 14 Odwa Ndungane, 13 JP Pietersen, 12 Frans Steyn, 11 Lwazi Mvovo, 10 Patrick Lambie, 9 Cobus Reinach, 8 Ryan Kankowski, 7 Renaldo Bothma, 6 Marcell Coetzee, 5 Marco Wentzel, 4 Mouritz Botha, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Bismarck du Plessis (capt), 1 Tendai Mtawarira.

Subs: 16 Kyle Cooper, 17 Dale Chadwick, 18 Lourens Adriaanse, 19 Giant Mtayanda, 20 Daniel du Preez, 21 Conrad Hoffmann, 22 Andre Esterhuizen, 23 Waylon Murray

Keep SP away from any kicking and we're in with a shout. I hope the team rocks up on the day.