South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Aaaaaah. So it's you I should thank for his return to form?![]()
Joe cole = sex
watch him flop next weekSo true, the guy was EPIC!!! Hope he gets some more gametime next week... but not too much. Don;t want him out again. I'd rather Ancelloti keeps him freshish and only starts playing him regular in about a month. Once he's had time to benefit from the new physios Milan Way training routines n stuff.
watch him flop next weekbahahahahaha
![]()
lol Poohmania, Chelski doesn't have any reservesA question for the Chelsea supporters.
Why did Chelsea field a almost full stregnth side last night? I only saw the highlights (goals) and everyone was a first team player bar the keeper. I'm only asking as I seem to remember years previous that they used to field the first team in the Carling cup. Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal always put in B sides (well almost B as there are times one or two first team players will be playing).
Why are the reserve/youth players not given a chance?
A question for the Chelsea supporters.
Why did Chelsea field a almost full stregnth side last night? I only saw the highlights (goals) and everyone was a first team player bar the keeper. I'm only asking as I seem to remember years previous that they used to field the first team in the Carling cup. Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal always put in B sides (well almost B as there are times one or two first team players will be playing).
Why are the reserve/youth players not given a chance?