Official Kaizer Chiefs Supporters Thread

thechamp

Honorary Master
The only positive thing is that the new Kaizer Chiefs kit has been voted the best kit in the world =fourfourtwo
Amazing, being a doe hard Kaizer Chiefs fan i'll happily admit that the kit looks terrible and it is beyond me how anyone thought it looks good, especially that purple away shirt.

Edit*
I see it is the home jersey that won, it does not look bad but I can only imagine the competition must have been very swaak.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Amazing, being a doe hard Kaizer Chiefs fan i'll happily admit that the kit looks terrible and it is beyond me how anyone thought it looks good, especially that purple away shirt.

Edit*
I see it is the home jersey that won, it does not look bad but I can only imagine the competition must have been very swaak.
I like the purple jersey more than the gold home jersey

thechamp

Honorary Master
Our first win, it has never been so hard, hopefully this is where we turned the corner. Congrats Makhosi.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
George Dearnaley still in football? Congrats to his team. Losing to KC FC AET is a big achievement.

On the other hand, what a lacklustre showing by Amakhosi. I'm disappointed.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Pushed to extra time by another non League side isn't very encouraging when they come up against league opposition in later rounds.
I like it, going through as underdogs is good for us, the last thing we need is a team.that thinks it has turned the corner when it is far from that.