Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that RvP goal ...i only think of bergkamp though when i see goals like that

and rooney was brilliant in that 1st half

but dammit we are champions ..every year it becomes more and more exciting and the feeling is always better
 
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RVP as promised - u delivered title number 20 - thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not nineteen forever.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats guys.........:D
 
Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory Man United!!! :D :love:

What a fantastic way to clinch the title last night!

RvP was outstanding, scored some beauts, but gee whiz how was Ryan Giggs? Playing like his 20! :p
 
Congratulations guys, well deserved. Most consistent team this season, and a comfortable victory in the end.

Hopefully we can mount a challenge next season, I am sure you will be up for it ;)

Oh and RVP's second- sublime. Contender for goal of the season? I would think so, especially the context of it (that goal officially won you the game I feel).
 
Congrats Man U fans! Give yourselves a Bells :)
Robin's second was pure class. Give him a Bells too why not.

Now as a gesture of goodwill or some other poor excuse, it would be fitting if you guys rolled over and played dead for us on Sunday now see :twisted: Hell, we'll throw in a guard of honor for free :p

Ok thanks. Bye.
 
Congrats Man U fans! Give yourselves a Bells :)
Robin's second was pure class. Give him a Bells too why not.

Now as a gesture of goodwill or some other poor excuse, it would be fitting if you guys rolled over and played dead for us on Sunday now see :twisted: Hell, we'll throw in a guard of honor for free :p

Ok thanks. Bye.

I thought that it is Arsenal custom to roll over for United?
 
I wouldn't mind. I'd prefer if SAF used all the reserves against Arsenal - except maybe RvP as I'm sure he wants to cement the Golden Boot award (although I reckon it's his). But for some reason SAF is targeting a big points haul. No idea why.
 
I wouldn't mind. I'd prefer if SAF used all the reserves against Arsenal - except maybe RvP as I'm sure he wants to cement the Golden Boot award (although I reckon it's his). But for some reason SAF is targeting a big points haul. No idea why.

Perhaps he wants to break the record, to make up for the disappointment of the other competitions?
 
I wouldn't mind. I'd prefer if SAF used all the reserves against Arsenal - except maybe RvP as I'm sure he wants to cement the Golden Boot award (although I reckon it's his). But for some reason SAF is targeting a big points haul. No idea why.

The old bugger just doesn't know when to quit [even after he's won] :p
But Maverick is probably correct - he wants that "most points" record. And he's only get it by winning all of their last 4 games :cry:
 
Makes more sense to blood the youngsters.

Agree with you. But the FA might fine United.

The old bugger just doesn't know when to quit [even after he's won] :p
But Maverick is probably correct - he wants that "most points" record. And he's only get it by winning all of their last 4 games :cry:

It is interesting, because one of the teams that stand in your way of obtaining the record happen to be the current record holders :) so I don't see us making it easy for you...
 
Agree with you. But the FA might fine United.

They can't.

It is interesting, because one of the teams that stand in your way of obtaining the record happen to be the current record holders :) so I don't see us making it easy for you...

I reckon Chelsea will fight more because they want Top 4 than to defend their previous points record.
 
They can't.

I dunno. Playing youngsters whilst facing one or both of Arsenal and Chelsea as examples, directly influences the CL spots race. The FA could do to you what they did to Wolves not too long ago, given the circumstances.

I reckon Chelsea will fight more because they want Top 4 than to defend their previous points record.

Agreed, but it is some added incentive :)
 
I dunno. Playing youngsters whilst facing one or both of Arsenal and Chelsea as examples, directly influences the CL spots race. The FA could do to you what they did to Wolves not too long ago, given the circumstances.

They've changed the rules since then. You can use anyone from your 25 man squad.
 
I cant fathom how Nani gets the bench and Valencia plays so much - he has been a shadow of himself this season
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X