Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
 
RvP hattrick, goal of the season, and the title win, in a single game.

Won 1259 seconds before City managed it last year. I thought that was an odd stat...:D
 
Won 1259 seconds before City managed it last year. I thought that was an odd stat...:D

Man City won it on the last day. There are still 5 games to go this season. 1259 seconds are 20 minutes. Unless I'm misunderstanding something here? :confused:
 
Man City won it on the last day. There are still 5 games to go this season. 1259 seconds are 20 minutes. Unless I'm misunderstanding something here? :confused:

Should be something like 27000 seconds.

5*90*60=27000
 
Man City won it on the last day. There are still 5 games to go this season. 1259 seconds are 20 minutes. Unless I'm misunderstanding something here? :confused:

Precisely. I should have put it in italics or quotation marks. It was the comment by the studio team on the SuperSport feed...
 
Hell no. Win tonight, guard of honour at Arsenal, raise the trophy at Old Trafford against Chelsea. That's perfect!

You forget the trophy parade around the City of Manchester the following day. Thats like the topping of an already delicious cake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X