They've changed the rules since then. You can use anyone from your 25 man squad.
Seriously? That's pretty cool. I remember Blackpool got into trouble for fielding a "weaker" team two seasons ago.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
They've changed the rules since then. You can use anyone from your 25 man squad.

Manchester City's sponsors Etihad Airways offered their congratulations to new Premier League champions Manchester United by publishing a cheeky advert in the city's newspaper.
Robin van Persie led United to a crushing victory over Aston Villa on Monday night which - after City were humbled at Tottenham on Sunday - ensured the Red Devils reclaimed the Premier League trophy.
On Monday night, the United stars partied in Manchester city centre as Roberto Mancini's men reflected on where things went wrong in their withering title defence.
At the end of the night, centre backs Nemanja Vidic, Rio Feridnand and other United players were photographed climbing into a sky blue, City-sponsored taxi.
And Etihad have cleverly offered their congratulations to United in their title triumph by mischievously placing an advert with the photograph in the Manchester Evening News.
Underneath the picture, Etihad have printed the message: 'CONGRATULATIONS MANCHESTER UNITED. YOU DESERVE TO GO HOME IN STYLE.'
Last season, Etihad scored a sporting double, as their two sponsored teams triumphed in their domestic leagues.
As well as City taking the Premier League title over to the blue half of Manchester, Harlequins rugby union side won the Aviva Premiership.
That's a bit arrogant :/
Keep the punches above the waist![]()
![]()
I don't often do the whole banter thing (because as a Liverpool fan I don't have a leg to stand on anymore) but this is one opportunity I could not turn down!![]()
You cut me deep there hawker![]()
As a Utd fan you'll fit right in.
![]()
I don't often do the whole banter thing (because as a Liverpool fan I don't have a leg to stand on anymore) but this is one opportunity I could not turn down!![]()
Arsene Wenger reckons Michael Carrick deserves to be Player of the Year - and is good enough to play for Barcelona.
Arsenal boss Wenger says Carrick deserves the nod over his Manchester United team-mate - and former hero of the Gunners - Robin van Persie and joked Luis Suarez is no longer a contender after his biting bust-up.
Ahead of Carrick and the Reds' much-anticipated visit to the Emirates on Sunday, Wenger said: “I would choose Carrick, as Robin had it last season - give it to somebody different.
“He is a quality passer. He could play in Barcelona. He would be perfectly suited to their game.
“He has a good vision and an intelligent player and it is for what he has achieved in his whole career as well.
“It is this year or never for him - he is 32 years old and after they go down.
“I think Carrick is an under-rated player in England - sometimes not only should the goal-scorer be rewarded but the real players in the heart of the game.
“Carrick, for me, deserves it.
“You had, as people said, Suarez. But Suarez has bitten into his reward!”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/player-year-michael-carrick-manchester-1855863
Busquets = Doesn't play in the PL.Busquets > Carrick.
Busquets = Doesn't play in the PL.
Better player or not, he is a oscar winning play actor on the field![]()
Better player or not, he is a oscar winning play actor on the field![]()