Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward leaves club's tour of Australia to carry out transfer business #SSN
 
I was just reporting what the Guardian were saying(usually a reliable source). Anyways it seems that Chelsea have been playing dirty so United released that info to play dirty too and unsettle their star players.

Yeah, sorry dude, the report just annoyed me :p

But how did Chelsea play dirty?
 
The way Jose has been talking about Rooney, its an unwritten rule not to speak about buying other teams players.

Even when asked about them? These were his words BTW:

"From an ethical point of view I can not speak about other team's players," Mourinho had said in a press conference immediately after his arrival in the Thai capital.

"But I won't speak with hypocrisy. It's not in my nature. I always speak what I think.

"He is a player I like very much but I can't say much more. He is fast and direct and I like him. But he is a Manchester United player."
 
[video=youtube;yrsm7ce5M7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrsm7ce5M7w[/video]

Worth a watch.
 
The way Jose has been talking about Rooney, its an unwritten rule not to speak about buying other teams players.

All he did was answer questions directed at him. He said he didn't want to speak about him because he was a Manchester United player and that he thought he was a good player.
 
All he did was answer questions directed at him. He said he didn't want to speak about him because he was a Manchester United player and that he thought he was a good player.

As i said previously thats not all hes had to say about Rooney, he had an interview after that where he spoke about Rooney not being first choice for United and how thats bad for England.

Mourinho says he doesnt want to speak about Rooney, only for him to speak about Rooney in the very next sentence.
 
As i said previously thats not all hes had to say about Rooney, he had an interview after that where he spoke about Rooney not being first choice for United and how thats bad for England.

Mourinho says he doesnt want to speak about Rooney, only for him to speak about Rooney in the very next sentence.

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with that. Or should managers just not speak about players at other clubs at all?
 
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with that. Or should managers just not speak about players at other clubs at all?

Yeah, I agree. Any public statements are practically nothing, if there's real unsettling happening, it's not going to be in public.
 
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with that. Or should managers just not speak about players at other clubs at all?

Yeah, I agree. Any public statements are practically nothing, if there's real unsettling happening, it's not going to be in public.

Im just saying, tit for tat. If Chelsea want to operate in public like that im guessing United are happy to give it right back to them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X