Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big issue for me is RVP, Rooney issue. To a degree SAF didn't have to deal with it in his final season since Rooney was injured for a spell and the he skirted the issue. To the extent that lead to Rooney's unhappyness in the summer.

Rooney signed a new deal and Moyes needs to drop RVP to bench. Play Rooney as a striker and Mata behind him. It might sound like madness to drop RVP, but playing him means you're playing to great players out of position and he doesn't seem up for it this season.

Get a decent DM.

Settle on who he wants in the Centre of defense. Pointless still playing Rio and Vidic since I hear they are on their bikes. That with De Gea makes a decent spine to build a team around.

He trying to damage control now. If he picks a team with an eye on the future atleast it will look like he is heading into some sort of direction.

*Disclaimer, I don't watch a lot of United games, this is just my opinion from the bits I've seen.
 
Hmmm ok :/

I sense you're confused, i want him gone but im under no illusions that things are then 100% confirmed to improve. There is the possibility that things can get even worse with a new manager, that of course is no reason not to sack Moyes though.
 
*Disclaimer, I don't watch a lot of United games, this is just my opinion from the bits I've seen.

You're pretty much spot on with your assessment, the problem being is that Moyes doesn't have the balls to make these big decisions, just another reason why hes not up for the job.
 
Ross Barkley on Moyes and Martinez:

'He’s similar to David Moyes as they both like to take over the training session and be the main man. But Martinez is more tactical. We do a lot more tactical work which is good for me because I’m young and still learning.
 
I sense you're confused, i want him gone but im under no illusions that things are then 100% confirmed to improve. There is the possibility that things can get even worse with a new manager, that of course is no reason not to sack Moyes though.

From my side I'm 100% sure I want Moyes to stay :D I might change my mind if he starts turning things around but for now I don't mind him there. I just got the impression that pretty much all you Man U folk want him out.
 
From my side I'm 100% sure I want Moyes to stay :D I might change my mind if he starts turning things around but for now I don't mind him there. I just got the impression that pretty much all you Man U folk want him out.

According to polls about 90% want him out, i suspect if we dont improve before the end of the season that number will rise.
 
Hopefully a 2-0 win for utd










Followed by failing to convert a single penalty in the shoot out :twisted:
 
De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck; Rooney, van Persie.
substitutes: Lindegaard, Fellaini, Fletcher, Januzaj, Kagawa, Young, Hernandez.
 
Good first half, loving the work rate. Let's see if we can keep it up. Defence has had some shaky moments though
 
So Valencia has one eye to match his one foot i see, good first half but we look vulnerable at the back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X