Was hoping someone put that up - just love it!!!!! Says so much in terms of respect and RvP's enjoyment in this team
Check the bench
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Was hoping someone put that up - just love it!!!!! Says so much in terms of respect and RvP's enjoyment in this team
So when does the trophy present itself ?
I am a man united with my fellow mybb users....![]()
I am a man united with my fellow mybb users....![]()
Closet supporter?
What would you prefer?Sunday's performance was so disjointed. Hope we never play that line up again. Rooney and Kagawa roam too much. Kagawa was supposed to be a left winger yet at one point he was right next to Ferdinand receiving the ball.
Sunday's performance was so disjointed. Hope we never play that line up again. Rooney and Kagawa roam too much. Kagawa was supposed to be a left winger yet at one point he was right next to Ferdinand receiving the ball.
lets make it 4 points tonight
GGMU
6 points needed. No need to panic. Team was poor, but I blame SAF for that. When is he going to let Kagawa play? He was in his natural position for 5 minutes and he was brilliant.
Yeah have to agree - SAF is to blame.6 points needed. No need to panic. Team was poor, but I blame SAF for that. When is he going to let Kagawa play? He was in his natural position for 5 minutes and he was brilliant.