South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
ye until United's defence returnsUnited were absolutely shocking today. I reckon AC Milan are licking their lips.
That sounds so wrong...Fulham manager Roy Hodgson:
"It gives us an awful lot of pleasure. We were fortunate in that we played against a very wounded United but we couldn't do more than try to take advantage of that.
yeah but we will beat themUnited were absolutely shocking today. I reckon AC Milan are licking their lips.
Vidic ; Wes Brown ; Rafael will be ready for the next game so no need to panick.
O Shea will be back end of January with Hargreaves.
Johnny Evans will be back in January.
I'm sure he'll be felled by a gust of wind just as soon as he is declared fit. No worries there...
I don't rate Carrick at all! We bought him for his passing skills, but the only people he passes to are on the opposition team!
yupp...i rate Aston Villa got a really really strong side...i think they will place 3rd.
1. Manchester
2. Chelsea
3. Aston Villa
4. Arsenal.
Arsenal will get bullied come sunday when they play Aston Villa. You will see.