Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United were absolutely shocking today. I reckon AC Milan are licking their lips.
 
United were absolutely shocking today. I reckon AC Milan are licking their lips.
ye until United's defence returns :) AC is nothing without ***a...
 
Fulham manager Roy Hodgson:
"It gives us an awful lot of pleasure. We were fortunate in that we played against a very wounded United but we couldn't do more than try to take advantage of that.
That sounds so wrong...
 
When we get some actual defenders back we should be fine - just hope that is sooner rather than later.

If your two central midfielders are suddenly forced into you defence that not only means that your defence is rubbish but so is your midfield :o

Come on west ham!
 
Vidic ; Wes Brown ; Rafael will be ready for the next game so no need to panick.

O Shea will be back end of January with Hargreaves.

Johnny Evans will be back in January.
 
Vidic ; Wes Brown ; Rafael will be ready for the next game so no need to panick.

O Shea will be back end of January with Hargreaves.

Johnny Evans will be back in January.

I'm sure he'll be felled by a gust of wind just as soon as he is declared fit. No worries there...
 
This season isn't going to be as clear cut as people like it to be...
 
3-0 loss :(

Hey guys

I wasn't able to watch the United game this lost weekend :cry: Can anyone give me a bit of a match report?

I know what the final score was (and I'm choosing not to write it) but I also heard we had a penalty turned down early in the first half? :mad:

Thanks
dmac92
 
united played like monkies... they didn't defend and couldn't finish in front of goal.

Michael Carrick should never play as a central defender... he cannot mark, cannot apply pressure cannot head the ball and does not pick up strikers... said so when I watch the match between Wolfsburg... Fulham exploited that weakness...
 
Last edited:
when the defence is fragile. the whole team is fragile.

until we get our defenders sorted out , the team will be without confidence so we cannot expect to win.

lets hope Vidic and Brown will be ready by sunday because we play hull and we need to get the 3 points.
 
Defence...

Thanks fishfly... I don't rate Carrick at all! We bought him for his passing skills, but the only people he passes to are on the opposition team! We were looking to sign Sol Campbell for the rest of the season, but Sir Alex has denied it. Vidic hasn't had the best of seasons so far, but he is still the best! Wes Brown has been playing extremely well, as well as Patrice Evra. Let's just hope that our defensive problems improve, and soon.
 
Pool look awful, Chelski look fragile. Arse are nothing without RVP and Villa won;t keep it up...

This season is going to be very tight I think.
 
yupp...i rate Aston Villa got a really really strong side...i think they will place 3rd.

1. Manchester
2. Chelsea
3. Aston Villa
4. Arsenal.

Arsenal will get bullied come sunday when they play Aston Villa. You will see.
 
yupp...i rate Aston Villa got a really really strong side...i think they will place 3rd.

1. Manchester
2. Chelsea
3. Aston Villa
4. Arsenal.

Arsenal will get bullied come sunday when they play Aston Villa. You will see.

Arse are poo. Only really worried about Chelsea - but we have easy games till end Jan - by then they will have missed their Afcon players and we should have a better picture...

Chelsea without Drogba and Essien is a bit like Pool without Gerrard and Torres :)
 
Very true, but Chelsea's transfer pan has been suspended so I think they will buy more players while they can.

I must say, seeing Liverpool in 8th position (and with Birmingham above them) is just spectacular.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X