Official Thread: Samsung Galaxy S (I9000)

Mmm. One is newer than the other


Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
 
The email part is different. When composing or replying to an email, it is "divided" into, TO / Subject / Body. The key layout has changed as well. Me thinks for the better.

Lock screen has changed.

You now have a "scroll bar" when going through your pic/music/[-]prawn[/-] movies.

I have no lag fix on, yet it seems a lot faster than when I had the OCLF on 2.1.

I am still playing with the phone, so haven't noticed everything yet. Have to re-load all my games. :( and the stoopid bloat ware (samsung apps) is still there.

*lick lick*

That better?

Unless you are a girl, that is just wrong. :O

Edit: You can now change to/from silent at the lock screen.

One irritating bit: At the lock screen, it now shows CellC|CellC. Not that big of an issue though.
 
Last edited:
Got mine today :D will play when I get home. I just want to get a screen protector first :)
 
Got mine today :D will play when I get home. I just want to get a screen protector first :)

Don think it would be really necessary, its scratch resistant.
Saw a video on youtube where a Chinese dude puts the phone in a bag of metal pieces, nails and keys, rubbing the phone against it all.. it came out scratchless on the screen. just some minor scratches at the back of the phone though :) really impressive I must say!
 
Which stock firmware would you guys recommend ?

Im on JM1 but having a few "process com.android.mms" has stopped working.." errors on a mms....

Might reflash...

My product code is range thou...

EDIT:running xwjm9 now.... Fast rom
 
I run psx droid for a few hours and my batt is klaar, 3 days is a dream. 1 day is like Max. My E71 used to last 5 days with moderate usage.
 
my Android apps dont wanna download. its says downloading but nadda.
 
my Android apps dont wanna download. its says downloading but nadda.

I had the same problem, everybody on the net says empty your cache of Market place and some other apps, etc. I clean the cache, but the problem did not go away. I eventually found this, which worked for me,

"...There seems to be a link between GTalk and the Market that prevents some downloads from taking place. When a user is not logged in to GTalk, he or she may experience some issues with downloading apps from the Android Market. The solution is thus to log-in to GTalk and hope that the download progress bar will finally start moving. A Google employee reports that this is a “temporary connectivity issue” but it happens to me on a regular basis and annoyed the heck out of me for weeks..."

http://androinica.com/2010/03/01/tips-android-phone-wont-download-apps-log-in-to-google-talk/
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X