South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Well i'm so stoked! My new phone is faster, more responsive, less laggy and just more stable. The speaker is waaay better, and theres no static noise when on a call. Theres also no more popping sound when starting the phone. It looks like I can upgrade to 2.2 froyo now online. My phone currently has 2.1 eclaire. Is there any point in upgrading? How much of a difference is there?
i could be the only one but i found that my galaxy was more stable on eclaire then what it is on froyo....
it never used to crash etc now it crashes more then before...
probably just me...
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
yip, std froyo... eclair was better for me... hoping gingerbread will be treat my galaxy better![]()
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
Just waiting a bit longer to install darky 10, maybe you should also give it a try.
Darky's Gingerbread ROM + voodoo lagfix = super fast
Don't think he's got call recording or BLN in Gingerbread yet.
I am on gingerbread now, and to me it feels the same as froyo. Actually it feels slower than darky's froyo rom.
Just waiting a bit longer to install darky 10, maybe you should also give it a try.
I've been wanting to but im very scared i brick my phone![]()
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
I am on gingerbread now, and to me it feels the same as froyo. Actually it feels slower than darky's froyo rom.
Just waiting a bit longer to install darky 10, maybe you should also give it a try.
That is minor and I can live with it. It still shows RC on xda forums though, isn't he updating his page anymore.
yeah, I've downloaded everything i need including the video Tutorials...
hopefully its successfully the first time
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App