Official Vox DSL feedback thread

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Best uncapped package with Vox? This on a 20mbps adsl line. Or let me not say best as I’m assuming there is only one, but what is the FUP like?
Rather just get a large capped package from Vox?
20Mbps is R700pm, 800GB is R650 and you can roll-over/use midnight data. You the extreme streaming king? :D

Net is fine for me, still can't access the home page directly, need to go to any non-home page link to access the site.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Rather just get a large capped package from Vox?
20Mbps is R700pm, 800GB is R650 and you can roll-over/use midnight data. You the extreme streaming king? :D

Net is fine for me, still can't access the home page directly, need to go to any non-home page link to access the site.
We are 4 streaming kings lol. Jut afraid 800Gb won’t be enough ok

Purply

Expert Member
Tip for those struggling to authenticate.

Check your password in the portal, due to an security update on their side my password changed with the addition to 1 at the end as the new security requires at least one numerical number in your password.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
And just had my net disconnect for 5 minutes, unable to authenticate. Now after being able to get back on, I have pages timing out, can't even do a speed test as getting under 0.1Mbps.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Well upgraded my package from 100 to 200 gigs. Get 2 invoices, one for R89 and one for R159. Get debited R250 and receive 200 gigs data. At least if you fecking deducting for 100 gigs as well, give me my damn 100 gigs data. Mofos

Purply

Expert Member
Well upgraded my package from 100 to 200 gigs. Get 2 invoices, one for R89 and one for R159. Get debited R250 and receive 200 gigs data. At least if you fecking deducting for 100 gigs as well, give me my damn 100 gigs data. Mofos
Had the same happen with Afrihost, received a credit note a few days later.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Bad net in the evening again today. Such bad timing as busy with other things, really don't want to look for another ISP again.

vorman

Connection just dropped. Wasnt even trying to establish a new connection. Cape town.

Edit: Just called support. Worst customer support ever.
A lady answers. Very unprofessional. Speaks to other people while I'm on the line. Then decides to mute her mic without even telling me to hold on. Then still screams to other people after. Then says I need to go test my router because no outages currently and she's "damn sure it's your router".

My router may be the problem as she even had me try a test account. Still don't trust it though and want to try an account from a different ISP, as it may be an outage that's not reported yet on their systems.

Last edited: