Ongoing Palestinian terror attacks against Israel.

See my reply to DaveZA

I did, your point doesn't suddenly become valid by posting photos without source or context, how many people are depicted in those photos, 50 at most? Out of a population of 4.5 million Palestinians?
 
See my reply to DaveZA

Your reply was some pictures with a few angry palestinians.
A more accurate reply would show the washington institute 2014 survey where just over 65% of palestinians said they view a two state solution as a stepping stone to wiping out Israel.

And yet you still have people saying end the fictitious occupation and the palestinians will live in peace, where they already say to this erm nope, its not what we want.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/other/PalestinianPollingReport_June2014.pdf
 
Terrorist disguised as journalist stabs soldier.

I'm sure the various press unions will be in an uproar about terrorist masquerading as journalists, meh....probably not.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4712227,00.html

Thankfully he is now dead where he should be.
No virgins today

EACH and EVERY land grab was the result of an attack on Israel.


Please dont come here with facts, they dont like it.
Israel got attacked, she repelled the terrorists and took the land, thats called war.So tough titties for the scumbag terrorists
God this is getting so bloody tiring
 
I did, your point doesn't suddenly become valid by posting photos without source or context, how many people are depicted in those photos, 50 at most? Out of a population of 4.5 million Palestinians?
So I dispute your 1 out of 4.5 million, and you respond by attacking my source, and change your position to 50 out of 4.5 million?
 
Again imranpanji,

I'm not here to argue the merits of it being correct or not. I made a claim that land grabs happen as retaliation for attacks on Israel. You said I make these things up (which I'm not and you know it). I asked you to prove to me a land grab that happened and there was no prior attack to which the land grab was a punishment. You then link me tenders to build in already claimed land to try and back up your claim :confused: Be honest in here, I have no allegiance with any side. I do however feel that Israel has the right to protect itself and if provoked should use any means necessary to do it. If that means taking land from the West Bank then so be it. You know 100% well that the land grabs are only done after attacks on Israel, you however make a conscious decision to ignore and as it doesn't fit your view or agenda.

That's dishonest mate.

No, its dishonest on your part. You made claims. Which you picked out of the air. Unsubstantiated ones, which Israeli Government officials themselves have repudiated.

In the next few years, you will say the entire WestBank has been claimed. By expanding settlements, and increasing the land claimed when peace is being sought is a provocation.

And the 'I don't have allegiance to any side' story you just came up with. Lol. And I am being dishonest.
 
So I dispute your 1 out of 4.5 million, and you respond by attacking my source, and change your position to 50 out of 4.5 million?

You are being wilfully obtuse, 1 person or 50 or even 1000 cannot be used to characterise the intentions of a whole population.
 
Again imranpanji,

I'm not here to argue the merits of it being correct or not. I made a claim that land grabs happen as retaliation for attacks on Israel. You said I make these things up (which I'm not and you know it). I asked you to prove to me a land grab that happened and there was no prior attack to which the land grab was a punishment. You then link me tenders to build in already claimed land to try and back up your claim :confused: Be honest in here, I have no allegiance with any side. I do however feel that Israel has the right to protect itself and if provoked should use any means necessary to do it. If that means taking land from the West Bank then so be it. You know 100% well that the land grabs are only done after attacks on Israel, you however make a conscious decision to ignore and as it doesn't fit your view or agenda.

That's dishonest mate.

What are you even talking about? They're not grabbing new patches of land after every attack. They already occupy the land and just continue building settlements on them.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...tler-homes-occupied-bank-150729181942576.html

According to the statement, the 300 units had been promised three years ago following the demolition of other homes in the Beit El settlement.

The new units announced by Benjamin Netanyahu's office are both in Beit El and elsewhere, including areas in east Jerusalem, which Israeli leaders say are inseparable neighbourhoods of Jerusalem.

The Israeli government says these neighbourhoods will remain a part of Israel under any future peace agreement, but the Palestinians consider them settlements and say construction there is illegal, a position backed by the international community.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alon-benmeir/the-settlements-israels-a_b_4276317.html

Physically, settlement construction confiscates land bit by painstaking bit and sends a clear message: Israel does not accept the Palestinians' claim to the land or their internationally recognized right to establish an independent state of their own.

They point to his relentless efforts to expand the settlements by following the mantra of the late extreme rightist Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir in the mid- to late-1980s, who fiercely promoted the idea that Israel should settle one million Jews in the West Bank, creating an irreversible fact that no one can change.

Prime Minister Netanyahu remains adamant about Israel's right to maintain a considerable presence in the West Bank, justified from his perspective by a number of unadulterated facts:

First, Netanyahu insists that the Jews have a historical affinity to the entire "land of Israel" as envisioned by the Zionist movement, and unlike his predecessors, Ehud Olmert, Ariel Sharon and Ehud Barak, ideologically he does not view the West Bank as an occupied territory (which he refers to by its Hebrew name, Judea and Samaria). Thus, he maintains that the West Bank should not be off-limits to Jewish inhabitants.

Second, Netanyahu and many Israelis with strong religious convictions uphold the view that the land has been bequeathed to the Jews, who have a biblical birthright to live in it. Zealous settlers deeply believe they are pursuing God's mission and that the Almighty is testing their resolve, tenacity and willingness to make any sacrifice before He grants them the Promised Land in perpetuity.

So no, the settlements have nothing to do with attacks.
 
No, its dishonest on your part. You made claims. Which you picked out of the air. Unsubstantiated ones, which Israeli Government officials themselves have repudiated.

In the next few years, you will say the entire WestBank has been claimed. By expanding settlements, and increasing the land claimed when peace is being sought is a provocation.

And the 'I don't have allegiance to any side' story you just came up with. Lol. And I am being dishonest.

As a quick example:

When did the latest land grab take place?
Why did it take place?

It's a well known FACT. I can back it up till I'm blue in the face. You won't accept it no matter how many sources I put before you. All I'm asking is that you at least not call people out and saying they pulling things from the air just because you refuse to accept the truth. As you will see in the small exercise above with the 2 question put to you.
 
Please dont come here with facts, they dont like it.
Israel got attacked, she repelled the terrorists and took the land, thats called war.So tough titties for the scumbag terrorists
God this is getting so bloody tiring

So why haven't they annexed the territory that they won in the war? If Israel actually acted like a conquering power then there wouldn't be an issue, they would have to accept the populations of the West Bank and Gaza as part of the annexation. The problem is that Israel want the land without the inconvenient people living there...
 
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.585694

With the stroke of a pen, Israel seized control of 984 dunams of territory in the Gush Etzion settlement bloc, as Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon declared the area “state land.” The terrain would be more aptly defined as contested territory, since it surrounds private Palestinian lands, which will now become enclaves that are inaccessible to the owners.

Which attack initiated this land grab ?
 
As a quick example:

When did the latest land grab take place?
Why did it take place?

[It's a well known FACT. I can back it up till I'm blue in the face. You won't accept it no matter how many sources I put before you. All I'm asking is that you at least not call people out and saying they pulling things from the air just because you refuse to accept the truth. As you will see in the small exercise above with the 2 question put to you.

Well, at the last count, you have pulled 0 sources. That would be a key definition of pulling things out of the air
 
What are you even talking about? They're not grabbing new patches of land after every attack. They already occupy the land and just continue building settlements on them.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...tler-homes-occupied-bank-150729181942576.html



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alon-benmeir/the-settlements-israels-a_b_4276317.html



So no, the settlements have nothing to do with attacks.

You doing exactly what Imran is doing... Linking me to articles regarding construction in ALREADY claimed territories. I'm not saying Israel doesn't have a long term plan and an agenda with wanting to put a billion Jews in the west bank or whatever. I'm sure we all know their end game. They are however claiming the land bit by bit as retaliation. Thus the reason the world has said nothing on the issue.

They have a reason justifiable or not for claiming land and each and every time the Palestinians give them that reason, time and time and time again. In essence, as ironic as it might seem. The Palestinians are losing more and more land due to their fight for lost land.
 
Your reply was some pictures with a few angry palestinians.
A more accurate reply would show the washington institute 2014 survey where just over 65% of palestinians said they view a two state solution as a stepping stone to wiping out Israel.

And yet you still have people saying end the fictitious occupation and the palestinians will live in peace, where they already say to this erm nope, its not what we want.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/other/PalestinianPollingReport_June2014.pdf

I like how you left out this bit:

BUT THE PUBLIC WANTS "POPULAR RESISTANCE," NOT VIOLENCE
Despite continuing tensions over the June 12 kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank and Israel's resulting intensive searches and arrests, the Palestinian public is not turning toward large-scale violence. Rather, on tactical questions of relations with Israel, respondents broadly supported a nonviolent approach. The survey did not ask specifically about the latest kidnapping, which does appear fairly popular among Palestinians judging from traditional and social media content and anecdotal evidence.

In this survey, when asked whether Hamas "should maintain a ceasefire with Israel in both Gaza and the West Bank," a majority (56%) of West Bank respondents and a remarkable 70% of Gazans said yes. Similarly, asked if Hamas should accept Abbas's position that the new unity government renounce violence against Israel, West Bankers were evenly divided, but a majority (57%) of Gazans answered in the affirmative.

Ties in with this:

Poll: Huge majority in Gaza want lasting ceasefire

IDC survey finds that 72% hope for peace deal with Israel, 68% prefer reconstruction over rearmament.

An overwhelming 92 percent of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip are in favor a long-term ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, and 72% hope their leaders will work to achieve a lasting peace agreement with the Jewish state, a new poll has found.
 
Last edited:
So why haven't they annexed the territory that they won in the war? If Israel actually acted like a conquering power then there wouldn't be an issue, they would have to accept the populations of the West Bank and Gaza as part of the annexation. The problem is that Israel want the land without the inconvenient people living there...

And that is the nub of the matter
 
You are tiresome and repeat the same rubbish over and over. Pitty for terrorists and scum that all I ever see from you. Not wasting my time anymore.
You mean you can't address the arguments on its merits, so you assume that because I am better informed as to the facts that I must be batting for the opposite team.

As far as I am concerned the Palestinians had their chances and squandered it.
Yes, and I think your attitude stinks. I think it is the same attitude applied by the unwashed ANC supporting masses to white people because of Apartheid. Note how strongly you object when it is applied to you. How do you think the Palestinians (Christians too) feel about being tarred and feathered with that brush?

Invite them to you dining table and they will stab you with your own knife he just used to eat the food you presented him.
Tends to happen after you've bombed their homes and kept them living in perpetual humiliation for a few decades.

Open your gates for free access then they bomb you and your family.
Because the "free access" is actually something you have a human right to (One needs to travel through Israel to get to the West Bank from Gaza, for example). And at the same time Israel keeps up the incessant siege which means Gazan fisherman that go further than a mile or so from the shore get blown out the water by Israel's navy.

Offer them a extended hand and they will bite you.
And of course, all you know about them is what you read from Western news sources which generally convey sympathy to Israel's plight due to the fact that this is favourable to the American narrative. We both know you haven't actually taken the time to get to know any Palestinians or read what they have themselves said on the situation. You're just a bigot.

Thats why even the Arabs mostly do not trust them. Sad but true.
Lol. Source please.

I understand South African stance mostly whereas its clear the majority of our people bed with communists, criminals, terrorists and extremists. The pattern is there for all to see.
Pfft. If you actually understood the general South African stance, you wouldn't be making the wild claims as I explained above.
 
So why haven't they annexed the territory that they won in the war? If Israel actually acted like a conquering power then there wouldn't be an issue, they would have to accept the populations of the West Bank and Gaza as part of the annexation. The problem is that Israel want the land without the inconvenient people living there...

Conquering power?
No they are not conquerors, try keep up.
You lot clearly are in desperate need of 1. Reality check 2. lesson on history
 
You doing exactly what Imran is doing... Linking me to articles regarding construction in ALREADY claimed territories. I'm not saying Israel doesn't have a long term plan and an agenda with wanting to put a billion Jews in the west bank or whatever. I'm sure we all know their end game. They are however claiming the land bit by bit as retaliation. Thus the reason the world has said nothing on the issue.

They have a reason justifiable or not for claiming land and each and every time the Palestinians give them that reason, time and time and time again. In essence, as ironic as it might seem. The Palestinians are losing more and more land due to their fight for lost land.

What 'bit by bit' are you even talking about? As I said - they already occupy all of it.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X