What about pro humanity for Israel?
I was completely sided for Israel until I actually started watching documentaries from both sides. Especially the one I posted above (crash course world history). It paints Israel in a really good picture and even then you have to agree that the PEOPLE who lived there really (called Palestinians, who btw. are Christians, Muslims and Jews), really got f@#ked.
It didn't matter how many I watched. The theme was the same. Israeli documentaries always talked about the pain and suffering, the terror. While Palestinian videos actually showed it. I've literally seen people who I thought were extremists at first at the way they describe the way Israel treats them break down in tears because their family was destroyed (men crying in a way that leaves no dignity). Standing next to destroyed buildings and charred bodies.
I'm anti extremism and anti-violence of any kind. Using a military force like the IDF against civilians is a horrible atrocity.
I my mind the best way to resolve this is to dissolve the Zionist state and put a government in place that controls the entire region (West Bank + Israel) and no longer allows the Rabi's to interfere with the countries policies. Neither the current Zionist Israeli government nor the Islam Hamas "government" (which is really more like the ANC in apartheid, so hardly a "government") are fit to rule anyone.
Before Israel was established the entire Palestine was a area filled with many people and peaceful who spoke Arabic.
Then suddenly you have this new movement called Zionism that receives British help, establishes a new country and wants to eradicate everyone who isn't Jewish and doesn't speak Hebrew.
Out of that a hatred is born which is now what Hamas is which leans toward Islam.
This was never about religion. It was turned into that. It was simply a land grab orchestrated by Britain that saw one side get badly screwed and people displaced. Which continues today.
#JustSaying