Ongoing Palestinian terror attacks against Israel.

So you don't think you'd pass on your hatred to your children and teach them to embrace it?
I deal in reality and facts.
I would never teach anyone to hate
Especially my kids to go and murder no matter how I feel about anything.
The fact that some feel it's their right to do these things well my kids would soon learn that without me teaching them

It's amazing how you don't have a problem with these things.
 
I deal in reality and facts.
I would never teach anyone to hate
Especially my kids to go and murder no matter how I feel about anything.
The fact that some feel it's their right to do these things well my kids would soon learn that without me teaching them

It's amazing how you don't have a problem with these things.
Who said that hatred means condoning murder? What does it really matter if your hatred by its very nature denies the object of your hatred their basic human dignity? You believe that Muslims are a threat by the very fact that they are Muslim and so they cannot be trusted. You teach your children this prejudice. One day if there's a traumatic interaction between a Muslim and your children, it will be your lessons going through their head at the time.

And so everyone is so busy believing that everyone has to fight everyone else that people become convinced that violence is the only choice. And if it's gonna be someone, well, it isn't gonna be me. Right, marine1?
 

Here is another one earlier today that wanted to stab a jew:
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...t-near-West-Bank-settlement-of-Yitzhar-427588

The IDF said on Wednesday morning that it shot and wounded a female suspected terrorist who was armed with two knives and who was approaching the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar.

The IDF soldiers said the woman came within ten meters of the settlements boundary road then chased her for 300 meters towards the Palestinian village of Madama.

The soldiers fired a warning shot for the suspect to stop before they shot her, the IDF said. IDF soldiers provided the suspect with medical treatment at the scene before she was evacuated. Her medical condition was unclear.

Israel Radio reported that while the security incident was taking place, Yitzhar residents were asked to stay inside their homes.
 
If the hatred is there to begin with

Hatred leads to violence, violence breeds hatred , never ending repeat of one to the other.

You cannot end one without ending the other. Its easy to stop violence, however ending hatred requires time, and no generational hatred ever manages to go the distance without resorting to violence, and so we have perpetual cycles of "peace" and violence.
Each decade some conflict happens and has happened since 1948 until today.
Its a fact of life in the Middle East in general, has been that way for generations, and i do not believe it will change in any way or manner in the forseable future.
 

No response from anyone? Sad is it not. When I posted reposted a video to prove that the palestinians are teaching the kindergarten kids that one day Palestine will be united and return to them I was asked If I had a point?

Here it is . again.
 
No response from anyone? Sad is it not. When I posted reposted a video to prove that the palestinians are teaching the kindergarten kids that one day Palestine will be united and return to them I was asked If I had a point?

Here it is . again.
I don't see you denouncing the Israeli racists either, though. In fact you're suspiciously quiet about that. It's almost like you're selectively criticising behaviour according to who's doing it rather than what they're doing. :erm:
 
I don't see you denouncing the Israeli racists either, though. In fact you're suspiciously quiet about that. It's almost like you're selectively criticising behaviour according to who's doing it rather than what they're doing. :erm:

No answer for the evidence given now it's about me again? Israel have peace loving Palestinians living between them No hatred at all. Israel is fighting for their survival which will end soon anyway they are just delaying the inevitable but there will be a big price to pay for that loss. I would have just then love to be here in future to see your big mouth then justifying the hate and genocide that will follow.

As I said before. You are here representing yourself with a falsehood unparalleled on MyBB. But the cracks and reality are starting to emerge. Carry on.
 
No answer for the evidence given now it's about me again?
You were apparently moaning about my lack of a reaction, given that the last time you increased the size of your period thus it was in direct reply to me asking you what your point was. So I gave you my reaction. Now you're complaining because you don't like my reaction. It seems I simply cannot win with you.

Israel have peace loving Palestinians living between them No hatred at all. Israel is fighting for their survival which will end soon anyway they are just delaying the inevitable but there will be a big price to pay for that loss. I would have just then love to be here in future to see your big mouth then justifying the hate and genocide that will follow.
We will see, won't we? And personally I'm betting on a happier outcome. I guess I just have more faith in people. *shrug*

As I said before. You are here representing yourself with a falsehood unparalleled on MyBB. But the cracks and reality are starting to emerge. Carry on.
Or perhaps you just need to paint me into that corner cuz you can't see the distinction between criticising something and hating something.
 
No answer for the evidence given now it's about me again? Israel have peace loving Palestinians living between them No hatred at all. Israel is fighting for their survival which will end soon anyway they are just delaying the inevitable but there will be a big price to pay for that loss. I would have just then love to be here in future to see your big mouth then justifying the hate and genocide that will follow.

As I said before. You are here representing yourself with a falsehood unparalleled on MyBB. But the cracks and reality are starting to emerge. Carry on.

+1
 
You were apparently moaning about my lack of a reaction, given that the last time you increased the size of your period thus it was in direct reply to me asking you what your point was. So I gave you my reaction. Now you're complaining because you don't like my reaction. It seems I simply cannot win with you.


We will see, won't we? And personally I'm betting on a happier outcome. I guess I just have more faith in people. *shrug*


Or perhaps you just need to paint me into that corner cuz you can't see the distinction between criticising something and hating something.

These people?

https://twitter.com/IsraelHatzolah/s...55161723805696

https://twitter.com/michaeldickson/s...39442681901056

and the little girl in the picture Marin1 posted?
 

A textbook case of Israeli propaganda
A new Israeli army ‘study’ charges that Palestinian school textbooks contain ‘systematic education to delegitimise the existence of the state of Israel, fanning the flames of hatred and violent revenge to destroy the country’ (‘Palestinian schoolbooks fan the flames of hatred,’ Haaretz, June 28, 2002).



Erm :erm:? Try harder. Pleeeease just try!

PA TV kids' program: Israel is “our lands occupied in 1948… ‎until all of Palestine is liberated”‎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-HenrgQ8LQ

PA TV teaches kids: All of Israel will be replaced by "Palestine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxUjKSTm9c

PA TV for kids: All of Israel is "occupied" and "will return to us"
[video=youtube;CPi2h75OoXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPi2h75OoXc[/video]
http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=449
https://www.facebook.com/StandWithUs/videos/10152664570752689/
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X