Ongoing Palestinian terror attacks against Israel.

Two palestinians attack Israeli woman

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...min-region-IDF-soldier-lightly-wounded-428625

An assailant stabbed and seriously wounded an Israeli woman on Wednesday in an attempted attack in Kikar Adam north of Jerusalem in the Binyamin region, according to initial reports.

One attacker was shot and another suspect was apprehended, according to police.

According to Magen David Adom paramedics, the hurt 19-year-old victim suffered wounds to her upper body.

Emergency teams evacuated the Israeli woman to Hadassah University Medical Center, on Jerusalem's Mount Scopus
 
But you are ignoring all the evidence posted and refuse to view the videos. Stuck with your false representation and one track mind.
Again, I do not deny that the videos are what you say they are. I take your claims at face value. So I don't know why you think I should look at anything, as after I've watched the videos, I'm still not going to deny that the videos are what you say they are. I'm simply stating that I don't actually know what I haven't seen, because I like being careful that way with regards to what I can and cannot speak to with utter certainty. I realise this might seem tedious for some people, but honestly it's just the way that I deal with information in general.
 
Again, I do not deny that the videos are what you say they are. I take your claims at face value. So I don't know why you think I should look at anything, as after I've watched the videos, I'm still not going to deny that the videos are what you say they are. I'm simply stating that I don't actually know what I haven't seen, because I like being careful that way with regards to what I can and cannot speak to with utter certainty. I realise this might seem tedious for some people, but honestly it's just the way that I deal with information in general.

So you have irrefutable evidence of everything you speak about?
 
Experiences on Israeli racism?
No, experiences of reading what other people who wrote of their personal experiences of Israeli racism said.

I know for a fact that I experienced that, and I can be precise about how I experienced it. Whether or not my interpretation is better or worse than anyone else's is a matter of opinion. And I'm not afraid to compare my internal arguments with the best that anyone else has got. Frankly, I wish the discussion would be a little more challenging sometimes.
 
Last edited:
No, experiences of reading other people who wrote of their personal experiences of Israeli racism.

I know for a fact that I experienced that, and I can be precise about how I experienced it. Whether or not my interpretation is better or worse than anyone else's is a matter of opinion. And I'm not afraid to compare my internal arguments with the best that anyone else has got. Frankly, I wish the discussion would be a little more challenging sometimes.

But you refuse to read or view other experiences presented. I really cannot fathom your one sided very selective principles.

I suppose each to his own. I also was a Putin puppet, thought he would stabilise the world, I really liked and respected him.then my eyes opened.
 
But you refuse to read or view other experiences presented.
Not true. I simply deny that those interpretations invalidate other interpretations. I can entertain several perspectives at once, and typically do because attempting to confine any particular issue into one interpretation is a fool's errand.

I really cannot fathom your one sided very selective principles.
Because you presume they are one-sided. You expect a partisan approach which is simply not there, so you read undercurrents in what is said which simply don't exist.

I suppose each to his own. I also was a Putin puppet, thought he would stabilise the world, I really liked and respected him.then my eyes opened.
Lol. What does Putin have to do with anything?

The reason why I took your comment as a compliment is simply because Putin is the most accomplished statesman of this generation. He makes everyone else look like they're caught flat footed. And his ability to deal with a potentially hostile media is nothing short of amazing relative to the made-for-tv speak-from-the-podium pretenders that make up most of the other world leaders. The sheer lack of wasted energy between his rhetoric and what he actually does is actually quite impressive. And to top it all off, he maintains a record approval rating with the citizens he claims to speak on behalf of. Under different circumstances he might well have been able to set off a Russian golden age. And frankly from a historical perspective the scholars might still end up regarding him that way (it's too early to tell yet).
 
Not true. I simply deny that those interpretations invalidate other interpretations. I can entertain several perspectives at once, and typically do because attempting to confine any particular issue into one interpretation is a fool's errand.


Because you presume they are one-sided. You expect a partisan approach which is simply not there, so you read undercurrents in what is said which simply don't exist.


Lol. What does Putin have to do with anything?

The reason why I took your comment as a compliment is simply because Putin is the most accomplished statesman of this generation. He makes everyone else look like they're caught flat footed. And his ability to deal with a potentially hostile media is nothing short of amazing relative to the made-for-tv speak-from-the-podium pretenders that make up most of the other world leaders. The sheer lack of wasted energy between his rhetoric and what he actually does is actually quite impressive. And to top it all off, he maintains a record approval rating with the citizens he claims to speak on behalf of. Under different circumstances he might well have been able to set off a Russian golden age. And frankly from a historical perspective the scholars might still end up regarding him that way (it's too early to tell yet).

Well Putin has the advantage as a "clever despot dictator" that he do not need to appease billions around the world and his own voters for whats transpiring in the world. If Obama did what Putin is doing in Syria the world and American voters would have rallied to see him impeached. The world would have counted every innocent death by now. Sad but true.

Sas situation.
 
Well Putin has the advantage as a "clever despot dictator" that he do not need to appease billions around the world and his own voters for whats transpiring in the world. If Obama did what Putin is doing in Syria the world and American voters would have rallied to see him impeached. The world would have counted every innocent death by now. Sad but true.

Sas situation.
If Obama backed Assad the World would not have blinked an eye. Much like the other rules America typically backs (when they're already in power) don't have much issue getting support from America.

For example, how much do you ever hear about America's support for Bahrain's regime? And yet the regime itself has been fighting insurgents for years, but America dare not let their naval base in the country become potentially undermined by a new regime who wants the Americans off their soil.

The Americans have miles of leeway to ensure their own national interests when they aren't acting like total morons. The only reason the United States suffers on the international scene is because it tries to lie and say that it's serving everyone's interests by serving its own interests, and a cursory examination of what America does shows the lie up for what it is.
 
Where did I say that? I only have irrefutable evidence of my own experiences.

Based on your statement:

I like being careful that way with regards to what I can and cannot speak to with utter certainty.

I am asking if you have evidence backing everything you say here?
 
Based on your statement:



I am asking if you have evidence backing everything you say here?
When have I not backed up an assertion with a reasoned analysis as well as a link to prove all factual claims associated with that analysis?
 
Not true. I simply deny that those interpretations invalidate other interpretations. I can entertain several perspectives at once, and typically do because attempting to confine any particular issue into one interpretation is a fool's errand.


Because you presume they are one-sided. You expect a partisan approach which is simply not there, so you read undercurrents in what is said which simply don't exist.


Lol. What does Putin have to do with anything?

The reason why I took your comment as a compliment is simply because Putin is the most accomplished statesman of this generation. He makes everyone else look like they're caught flat footed. And his ability to deal with a potentially hostile media is nothing short of amazing relative to the made-for-tv speak-from-the-podium pretenders that make up most of the other world leaders. The sheer lack of wasted energy between his rhetoric and what he actually does is actually quite impressive. And to top it all off, he maintains a record approval rating with the citizens he claims to speak on behalf of. Under different circumstances he might well have been able to set off a Russian golden age. And frankly from a historical perspective the scholars might still end up regarding him that way (it's too early to tell yet).

And yet your interpretation seems to be based only on the arab view point?
 
So wait, you're denying that Israeli Jews go around chanting Death to Arabs all the time?

You deny that the Palestinians do the opposite but even more so as in most of the time. Even so much as their kids are conditioned and grows up with the constant indoctrination from kindergarten as we have shown. So why is it PC for you on the one side but not the other side?
 
You deny that the Palestinians do the opposite
Wrong.

You just think I did. Go back and read carefully.

but even more so as in most of the time. Even so much as their kids are conditioned and grows up with the constant indoctrination from kindergarten as we have shown. So why is it PC for you on the one side but not the other side?
It's not PC for me on either side. But it exists on both sides. That is undoubtably true. You are the one complaining about the Palestinians doing this, I am merely pointing out to you that you should be even handed in your judgement. No more, no less.
 
Wrong.

You just think I did. Go back and read carefully.


It's not PC for me on either side. But it exists on both sides. That is undoubtably true. You are the one complaining about the Palestinians doing this, I am merely pointing out to you that you should be even handed in your judgement. No more, no less.

And I ask you to be honest and look at both sides. I do not see the majority in Israel chant death to the Arabs and neither do I see videos where Israeli kids are conditioned to kill palestinians on sight. You base your whole facade on one sided information stuck in your head and refuse to read or view the rest of the evidence. You will use one picture of Israeli kids writing names on bombs to hundreds of incidents where Palestinians indoctrinate their kids to kill Israelis and then justify it by calling it a balance. Sad indeed.
 
Last edited:
i ask you to be honest and look at both sides. I do not see the majority In israel chant death to the Arabs
And as I have clearly shown, the majority of Palestinians favour peace. So again, in that respect the two sides are equal. What's the problem?


and neither do I see videos where Israeli kids are conditioned to kill palestinians on sight.
No, there's just pictures of kids signing bombs meant for Hezbollah, Hamas, etc. etc. The Israeli right is just as racist, and they have their own particular mannerisms when it comes to preserving their prejudice. It would be silly to expect both cultures to express their racism identically.

You base your whole facade on one sided information stuck in your head and refuse to read or view the rest of the evidence.
Lol? Which side is that?

You will use one picture of Israeli kids writing names on bombs to hundreds of incidents where Palestinians indoctrinate their kids to kill Israelis and call it a balance. Sad indeed.
Because for every one photo like that, hundreds of other occurances of racism go unpublished in the media. That's the whole reason why I don't need to check either the Arab or the Jewish racial propaganda, it would be more surprising to expect it doesn't exist. And that is true of both sides. It still does not mean that the majority on either side is racist. Can't you understand that? Can't you see that the racists are manipulating the situation to get what they want, and crooked politicians like Netanyahu are manipulating the entire charade to their own benefit?

And yet here you are accusing me of somehow being blind to something. It's honestly rather amazing.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X