Israel did not occupy Gaza. So it made things worse for them voting an extremist terrorist organization to control them. Again their choice thus their problem.
Really? Israel did not occupy Gaza? I guess Ariel Sharon's much publicised move to remove all the settlers out of Gaza was just a figment of my imagination?
You realise that the PA are seen as a bunch of Israeli collaborators much like the French regarded the Vichy regime during WW2, right?
What a BS response but anyway ... No! Most inherited the problem and grew up with it. But the current criminal regime and it's cadres believe all whites was and still is the problem
It's only your standard as you apply it to the Palestinians. If you don't like me holding you accountable for Apartheid, maybe you should think twice before you hold the Palestinians responsible for
their predicament.
They decided their own fate so how come you say they have no capacity to make decisions. Absolute BS of the highest order again. Other Palestinians in Israel have little issue to live peacefully.
Palestinians inside Israel are generally called Israeli Arabs and have citizenship. If the Palestinians had Israeli citizenship we could solve the problem tomorrow.
Also Israel know them better than you do. Strange that the Arabs treat them just as bad but that's PC in most idiots eyes.
I don't think it's PC at all. I think it's disgusting that any human should be treated as inhuman. Doesn't matter who's doing it or why, it's something that shouldn't happen.
Again you show your true colours and agenda. The Israeli extremist scum are far less than the opposition unless as I suspect you are actually referring to all Israelis under that comment
No, I'm referring specifically to the kinds of people who can organise spectator parties to watch people being bombed as if it's something that has entertainment value. I'm talking about the historical revisionism which denies the Palestinians any kind of claim to their ancestral home. I'm talking about the rabid racists who want to drive all the Arabs into the sea. And the fearmongers like Netanyahu who depend on such yahoos to vote for him in Israeli elections.
Thats your dilapidated view. Funny they get treated, even after their terrorist actions, in the same Israeli hospitals.
And it only costs you the right to your self-determination. Such a cheap price, eh?
The indoctrinated Palestinians do. They believe they will be receiving many virgins in heaven and they get martyred and their families receive some cash and a staus from Hamas.
Ah, so then every Palestinian fighting is doing it for this reason? There's no other reason to be fighting? If the fighting stops, do the Palestinians get their own homeland tomorrow with full international recognition and the de facto right to govern themselves without outside interference?
Even the suicide bombers are fighting to protect their ideals and the right of the people they know to live fruitful lives. The one common denominator amongst all terrorists worldwide is that they come from a low socio-economic background. Religions upbrining, political sentiments etc. etc. etc all diverge wildly. The fact that they're poor and have no prospects of improving their lives is what makes them willing to throw that life away; to them it's worth very little anyway. In other words, this is not dying for outsiders. Dying for outsiders would mean rolling over and allowing the Israelis to murder them.
As for your ather crap you spwed ...likewise I will do and feel exactly the same for you
You're the one who blames the Palestinians for being forced to make the best of a bad situation and imply that they have unlimited powers to improve the situation. It's a blatant lie, much like the blatant lie that people who have their houses invaded by armed robbers don't suffer nor act-out afterwards because of very reasonable human fear. So again, I hold you to your own standards so you may know what it feels like.
Again your dilapidated view. Israel is not prepared to compromise their security and history over years have validated their resolve. No secrets there. The once not interested in peace is most of the Palestinians, Hamas and Most Arabs in the region.
And they oh-so conveniently use the claim of security to deny the Palestinians any right to self-government. So essentially the Israelis say that the Palestinians just have to live with it. Well, I guess the Palestinians don't wanna live with it anymore. I wouldn't either, if I was in their shoes, and I think any sane human being subjected to such degrading treatment would feel similarly.
There we can agree with but I can also guarantee that one that happens the same attacks, bombing, Knifing and murdering will be done as before only magnified thousand times. It would then be easier to achieve and much more difficult to control. Also Arabs will never agree to that simple notion and will always fuel the hatred and terrorism to achieve one goal and that is to annihilate the Israelis and jews.
Ah yes, because all the arabs are racist jew haters, right?
Tell me, if I search the forum and look for posts made by you and something resembling a sarcastic response like "you can only be racist if you're white" in response to the ANC's denials of racism, am I going to find what I'm looking for or not?
And tell me, of the total number of Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank, what proportion do you think are violent? What proportion of people can be expected to become violent when living in an open air prison when their jailmasters care not a whit for their basic human rights?