Seriously
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2012
- Messages
- 16,595
- Reaction score
- 220
Really?
SNIPPED ALL THE TIRESOME BLABBER AND BS RUBBISH. ?
You are tiresome and repeat the same rubbish over and over. Pitty for terrorists and scum that all I ever see from you. Not wasting my time anymore.
As far as I am concerned the Palestinians had their chances and squandered it. Invite them to you dining table and they will stab you with your own knife he just used to eat the food you presented him. Open your gates for free access then they bomb you and your family. Offer them a extended hand and they will bite you. Thats why even the Arabs mostly do not trust them. Sad but true. I understand South African stance mostly whereas its clear the majority of our people bed with communists, criminals, terrorists and extremists. The pattern is there for all to see.

