Ongoing Palestinian terror attacks against Israel.

And as I have clearly shown, the majority of Palestinians favour peace. So again, in that respect the two sides are equal. What's the problem?.

You have show nothing of the sort. I have shown you the opposite where the palestinians indoctrinate their kids with violence against Israel and teach them about the soon the be Palestinian state excluding Israel. Now how do that ferment peace. Yes everyone in the world wants peace, thats a natural human trait, but acting against the notion of peace is not the way to do it.
 
You have show nothing of the sort.
Go back and re-read the posts that you so strenuously objected to two nights ago. You will clearly see the poll evidence which shows that the majority of the Palestinians favour a popular resistance against the occupation which is non-violent.

OrbitalDawn even added extra information showing 70% of Gazans favoured making peace with Israel during the last onslaught. You ignored his posts. You keep ignoring everything inconvenient to your viewpoint and then coming back and repeating the same claim you never even proved in the first place. Anyone neutral who pays attention will be able to confirm this to you.

I have shown you the opposite where the palestinians indoctrinate their kids with violence against Israel and teach them about the soon the be Palestinian state excluding Israel. Now how do that ferment peace. Yes everyone in the world wants peace, thats a natural human trait, but acting against the notion of peace is not the way to do it.
No, you have shown what a couple of politically motivated racists are capable of. It is not representative of the majority of the Palestinians, no matter how much your bigotry tries to make you believe otherwise.
 
Because for every one photo like that, hundreds of other occurances of racism go unpublished in the media. That's the whole reason why I don't need to check either the Arab or the Jewish racial propaganda, it would be more surprising to expect it doesn't exist. And that is true of both sides. It still does not mean that the majority on either side is racist. Can't you understand that? Can't you see that the racists are manipulating the situation to get what they want, and crooked politicians like Netanyahu are manipulating the entire charade to their own benefit?

And yet here you are accusing me of somehow being blind to something. It's honestly rather amazing.

Can you not see the palestinians have you conned and make you believe they are working towards peace while indoctrinating their kids to become killers and terrorists. LoL it seems you lost the plot in this one! Can't you see that Hamas, the PA and Fatah are manipulating the whole charade to their own benefit to achieve a single state called Palestinian? Then you refuse to to acknowledge you missed the plot because you refuse to look at the evidence presented.
 
Can you not see the palestinians have you conned and make you believe they are working towards peace while indoctrinating their kids to become killers and terrorists. LoL it seems you lost the plot in this one! Can't you see that Hamas, the PA and Fatah are manipulating the whole charade to their own benefit to achieve a single state called Palestinian? Then you refuse to to acknowledge you missed the plot because you refuse to look at the evidence presented.

Blanket statements like that don't help much.
 
Go back and re-read the posts that you so strenuously objected to two nights ago. You will clearly see the poll evidence which shows that the majority of the Palestinians favour a popular resistance against the occupation which is non-violent.

OrbitalDawn even added extra information showing 70% of Gazans favoured making peace with Israel during the last onslaught. You ignored his posts. You keep ignoring everything inconvenient to your viewpoint and then coming back and repeating the same claim you never even proved in the first place. Anyone neutral who pays attention will be able to confirm this to you.


No, you have shown what a couple of politically motivated racists are capable of. It is not representative of the majority of the Palestinians, no matter how much your bigotry tries to make you believe otherwise.

All that claims mean nothing if you vote for war and indoctrinate your own kids to murder israelis and that the final goal is a single Palestinian state excluding Israel and Zionists.
 
All that claims mean nothing if you vote for war and indoctrinate your own kids to murder israelis and that the final goal is a single Palestinian state excluding Israel and Zionists.
And here comes the rationalisation. The inconvenient facts do not exist. You cannot account for them in your description of events. See how you go right back to your reflex assertion that the majority of the Palestinians are racist. Please do provide one argument that is not based in your fear of them. One reasoned explanation of this truth that is not ultimately dependant on your prejudicial anxiety.
 
Go back and re-read the posts that you so strenuously objected to two nights ago. You will clearly see the poll evidence which shows that the majority of the Palestinians favour a popular resistance against the occupation which is non-violent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Resistance_Committees

very peaceful, the palestinian popular resistance...

The Popular Resistance Committees (PRC) (Arabic: لجان المقاومة الشعبية, Lijān al-Muqāwama al-Shaʿbiyya) is a coalition of a number of armed Palestinian groups opposed to what they regard as the conciliatory approach of the Palestinian Authority and Fatah towards Israel. The PRC is especially active in the Gaza Strip, through its military wing, the Al-Nasser Salah al-Deen Brigades.[3] The PRC has planned and executed a number of varied operations, but specializes in planting roadside bombs and vehicle explosive charges - directed against military and civilian convoys.

Oh wait the popular resistance committee isn't the actual popular resistance its the non popular popular resistance commitee
 
:rolleyes:

By that standard, the Republicans do not believe in Democracy, because to do that you have to be a Democrat.

Try again please.
I think I got it just fine :)

The popular resistance committee isn't the actual popular resistance its the non popular popular resistance committee. Or maybe the popular resistance committee are popular after all, but either way the maybe popular popular resistance committee who are committed to violence are not the same as the non violent popular resistance, which doesn't really exist, because if it did, this thread wouldn't be here.
 
I think it got it just fine :)

The popular resistance committee isn't the actual popular resistance its the non popular popular resistance committee. Or maybe the popular resistance committee are popular after all, but either way the maybe popular popular resistance committee who are committed to violence are not the same as the non violent popular resistance, which doesn't really exist, because if it did, this thread wouldn't be here.
Hi. This is Comprehension 101 speaking.

Proper nouns are capitalised. If I was referring to an actual organisation, I would have capitalised it as I have taken care to capitalise every other proper noun as I type. You are purposefully misconstruing my words. I mean wow, you found a Palestinian organisation that named itself some version of "Will of the People", that's tooooootally who I was referring to. :rolleyes:
 
Hi. This is Comprehension 101 speaking.

Proper nouns are capitalised. If I was referring to an actual organisation, I would have capitalised it as I have taken care to capitalise every other proper noun as I type. You are purposefully misconstruing my words. I mean wow, you found a Palestinian organisation that named itself some version of "Will of the People", that's tooooootally who I was referring to. :rolleyes:

I'm sure if you read very slowly you will see I agreed with you that it is not the same:)
 
I'm sure if you read very slowly you will see I agreed with you that it is not the same:)
Au contraire, you attach implications to the argument I find untenable. So we remain in disagreement I'm afraid.
 
I wonder if this is part of the non violent palestinian popular resistance.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...estinian-incitement-during-terror-wave-426090
No, that's definitely part of the violent resistance. Oh but wait, of course the majority of the Palestinians are such barbaric animals. Of course they hate the Jews, so it must be popular, too. I forgot to remember what the true nature of the Goyim are really like, how silly of me. :rolleyes:
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really have seen the light. Honest. :whistle:
 
And as I have clearly shown, the majority of Palestinians favour peace. So again, in that respect the two sides are equal. What's the problem?

Please indicate where this was shown, in addition are you by implication indicating that majority of Israeli's don't want peace? Do you believe hamas wants peace?



No, there's just pictures of kids signing bombs meant for Hezbollah, Hamas, etc. etc. The Israeli right is just as racist, and they have their own particular mannerisms when it comes to preserving their prejudice. It would be silly to expect both cultures to express their racism identically.

Recognised terrorist organisations who call for the death of Jews... yet when you look at the propaganda spread by hamas, hizbollah etc etc, they don't specifically state to attack, stab, murder the IDF soldiers, they in fact call for the attack, murder, stabbing of Jews .. can you at least acknowledge the difference?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X