Online retail heats up

fz1

Looking forward to giving this site a shot. I've always wished we could have a NewEgg-style efficient, well designed, competitively priced and up-to-date 'e-tailer'. Perhaps this is it...

By the way, the "Click2BuyIT.com" link is broken...

twiga

Looking forward to giving this site a shot. I've always wished we could have a NewEgg-style efficient, well designed, competitively priced and up-to-date 'e-tailer'. Perhaps this is it...

By the way, the "Click2BuyIT.com" link is broken...

Well fat chance of that happening it seems. I would have thought that they learnt not to leave the website design to the development team... Like most local commerce sites this one is ugly, the products limited (for GFX cards atleast). And riddled with spelling mistakes.

Come on... you can do better than that!

-twiga

Kloon

Expert Member
Design not good at all, black never works for a site. Chosen colors doesn't work together. Sorry but I'll give that site a skip for my shopping.

guest2013-1

CSharpsite? mmm, let me guess, they did it in C#?

And whats with the 4 cents?

R390.04?
R2671.02?

*sigh*

pass

W@P

Expert Member
Am i the only one who saw that their slogan is sort of the same as wantitall's ?

Click2buyIT = If you want it....We've Got it!

Wantitall = You want it? We got it!

kaaskop

Expert Member
Site is verrrryyyyy slow. Have to see about the prices. Dont care how a site looks as long as the prices and service is good.

theJonster

How dissapointing...u think with years of experience in the UK they would know how to build a website.

Wow that is weak stuff!

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Link is still broken from this side...

With IE7

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

Swak ek sê :eek:

Digilus

Site is verrrryyyyy slow.

Thanks Kaas - I thought someone had downgraded my ADSL over night - it is still trying to load the dvd pages *twiddle.thumbs* - guess I'll just catch up some posts here so long :D

cookiemonster

Not a good start for them if the link in the article is broken!

At least this time there was an attempt to put up a link! :D

Click2BuyIT, guys come on... spend a little dosh on the actual look of your website, I'm sorry but it's damn ugly. Another hint, don't place valid XHTML links when your site has 167 errors...

Wyzak

Expert Member
Overview

No Overview Available.
Features

No Features Available.
Specification

No Specification Available.
Options
Well done, I can't even find the name of this product that you are supposedly selling... Prices seem shockingly high!
The name will be impossible to explain to most people who are above the age of 30.
So long.

k@vi

Site is verrrryyyyy slow. Have to see about the prices. Dont care how a site looks as long as the prices and service is good.

Have to agree, that the site is quite slow.

As for the prices, I had a browse at some of their products (especially the gfx cards) and I have to say that the prices are pretty decent but take2 is much cheaper ( and i know the service is excellent there).

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Ok - so the link is working, but the site is not appealing to the eye.
Loads very slowly - whenever I go about clicking on any products, it just... does nothing and I'm left staring at a black screen :eek:

Verdict: Fail!

Luckily this my office's bandwidth and not my own I've wasted :rolleyes: