ZAGadgetReviews

Good day all,

Pre-order Gadget of the day
Pre-order Open Source TV Box
Was $119.99 or more, now from $49.99. Coupon: Flash Sale
Link:
https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-khadas-vim2-tv-box-special-1531.html?lkid=11171480

Do note that there is limited stock daily. First 5 daily at 11:00 at $49.99. First 100 afterwards at $99.99. Very interesting design and specs for the price and reminds me of a Raspberry Pi but more focused on being a TV Box!!!

Please note that when ordering, do not use unregistered airmail, registered airmail or Flat Rate Shipping as it is very very slow to SA. Always ship using Priority Line or Expedited Shipping as it is express and will get here quicker. The more you order, the cheaper shipping generally gets.

I am actually try get this item myself on special as this is going to start a change in how TV Boxes are and can open up many doors in the DIY gadget market. What do you guys think? First time that I do notice that the S912 Amlogic chipset is being done open source. A lot of potential.

KavZ

cenredash

Expert Member
what does it do?

tells me 131 USD ... maybe i'm too late

Last edited:

ZAGadgetReviews

Below is the update link to the product.

https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-khadas-vim2-tv-box-special-1531.html?lkid=11171480&lkid=11172461

Once you are at the link, everyday at 11am, the item price will drop. You can add it to the cart and wait there. Once the time has been reached, the cart price will be updated to $49.99. If you see hit, check out quickly and hope you got it. If you did, make payment, select shipment method and get the item soon.

It is not a once off sale so you can try everyday till the 28th. I hope this has helped.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

Gift Card Giveaway!!!

Share the Facebook Post To Win A Gift Card to the value of $20 each (Free Purchase From Gearbest).

@ZAGadgetReviews will choose 5 winners for this competition. They will get $20 gift card to buy any gadgets within this price. You just need to share the post from @ZAGadgetReviews to your Facebook and like this page. You will have chance to be the winner. The more people to share the post, the more people can win a gift card.

Last edited: