Ordered from DX.com and package arrived with empty box, how to get refund?

Djinnes

Hey,

I ordered a Lenovo Zuk Z2 from Dx.com and waited for 2 months for it. It arrived at the post office, went to get it, signed for it and opened it at the post office. The phone box packaging was damaged and the phone was missing. Now I need a refund, I contacted DX.com and they said they cover it if the parcel is missing, but if it was stolen then the local post office must cover it. I have opened a case of theft against the police office but I feel like I have hit a wall. Any advice on how to proceed? Thanks

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Hey,

I ordered a Lenovo Zuk Z2 from Dx.com and waited for 2 months for it. It arrived at the post office, went to get it, signed for it and opened it at the post office. The phone box packaging was damaged and the phone was missing. Now I need a refund, I contacted DX.com and they said they cover it if the parcel is missing, but if it was stolen then the local post office must cover it. I have opened a case of theft against the police office but I feel like I have hit a wall. Any advice on how to proceed? Thanks

Bought it with a credit card?

Arthur

Honorary Master
Man, sorry to hear. How infuriating.

Why do you suspect the police stole it?