Permanent position for Wordpress / CMS expert - and I am already good

Nenno54

Teeny company destined to become huge needs your energy and humour - as well as your expertise - to help us attain our goals, which are interesting and certainly unique... Small team beavering away to that end, and we need another fundi urgently to get the project launched on time. Thereafter, the possibilities are endless.We need an EXPERT Wordpress developer, for starters. I am already good – modest too- but I need someone who is way better than me! I need to delegate the responsibility of building and managing an intricate WORDPRESS site to a responsible and knowledgeable person. You need to be a guru in understanding integration between front end and back end structures. You will need PHP, knowledge of web best practices * Javascript * C# * CSS Development * Dot Net * JavaScript - A thorough knowledge of Responsive Website's and database (SQL) driven websites will be a big plus * Visual Studio * SQL 2008 * CSS expertise

* Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in CMS and Web Design / Development - or blow my mind with your potential

We are based in Randburg. Salary depends on your expertise. ENORMOUS potential for growth. Slightly dippy? You will fit right in.