Yep, this was the real deal. The dough was perfect. I also hope to make these one day.Looks very authentic on the edges etc. One day I hope to make exactly like this at home
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yep, this was the real deal. The dough was perfect. I also hope to make these one day.Looks very authentic on the edges etc. One day I hope to make exactly like this at home
Just substitute bread flour.so i have the pizza stone and want to use the weber
whats the nicest easiest cheapest pizza base recipe
i cant go out to get double o flour or whatever it is and all that italian tomatos
If you don't want to wait until the next day add a tbs of sugar.Basic pizza dough.
450g 00 flour
270-277g/ml water
12g salt
10g yeast
45ml olive oil
Mix, kneed, and let it prove overnight in the fridge.
After the first rise I usually punch it down and cold proof it in the fridge for a day.do you just dump all ingredients together one time no yeast on the side and bla bla
Do you precook your bacon?Napoli dough I froze, Willie's powerful pizza sous also from the freezer and what was in the fridge, not bad ...View attachment 1414759
It's black forest ham. I made a basic margarita and then put the ham, feta and micro herbs after its out of the oven. Done on a pizza stone.Do you precook your bacon?
I'm getting a steel to replace the stone in the oven. I've heard good things about them so I figured why not.It's black forest ham. I made a basic margarita and then put the ham, feta and micro herbs after its out of the oven. Done on a pizza stone.