Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

so i have the pizza stone and want to use the weber

whats the nicest easiest cheapest pizza base recipe

i cant go out to get double o flour or whatever it is and all that italian tomatos
 
so i have the pizza stone and want to use the weber

whats the nicest easiest cheapest pizza base recipe

i cant go out to get double o flour or whatever it is and all that italian tomatos
Just substitute bread flour.
Basic pizza dough.
450g 00 flour
270-277g/ml water
12g salt
10g yeast
45ml olive oil

Mix, kneed, and let it prove overnight in the fridge.
If you don't want to wait until the next day add a tbs of sugar.
 
It's black forest ham. I made a basic margarita and then put the ham, feta and micro herbs after its out of the oven. Done on a pizza stone.
I'm getting a steel to replace the stone in the oven. I've heard good things about them so I figured why not.

Sheet pizza again tonight.
 
Never been a big fan of thick base pizza but the family likes it (heathens that they are) and it's pretty easy to make.

IMG_1713.jpg

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X