DrJohnZoidberg
Honorary Master
Butler's Table View on the way. Usually have from Wynberg/Gardens branch. Wary... But if DrJohnZoidberg is relatively happy, it should be good.
I've never had Butlers here :/ Can't find it.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Butler's Table View on the way. Usually have from Wynberg/Gardens branch. Wary... But if DrJohnZoidberg is relatively happy, it should be good.
I've never had Butlers here :/ Can't find it.
It's delivery only. Didn't you have once, but didn't post pics? Different branch?
Someone pizza porn from the past week...
Scooters Meadowridge.
View attachment 205560
View attachment 205562
View attachment 205564
View attachment 205566
Thanks, I enjoyed that...Someone pizza porn from the past week...![]()
Came in 20 minutes. Piping hot. Just as good as Wynberg and Gardens.
Would recommend, John, fresh as it gets.
I set high expectations, other people here hadn't had Butler's.
Now they'll never order Dominos or Roman's again...
Pizza party, with a slice of nice - buy any 2 PNP pizzas for R80!
Valid 7–19 April 2015, delicious always.
Still don't believe it?
That Butler's actually looks quite tasty. Might give them a call tomorrow night.
It agitates me that you haven't already. It's the best American style pizza in Cape Town.
Hehe, I'll have to agitate you a little longer then. Decided I'm rather having pap and wors tomorrow night
Will order next week.
I've never had them either. You saying it is the best franchise?