Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

There's 4 types of pizza:
-Homemade
-PnP or supermarket
-Local Italian pizzeria
-Franchise

Franchise is the most accessible and hence provides the best litmus test for a good pizza.

Thus Romans trumps the others.

That makes sense. When you're in Cape Town, please try Butler's.
 
I'm having pizza tonight - what is good from Butlers? Excluding anything seafood related please...

Anything is good. What ever you usually like, try the Butler's equivalent.

If you're wanting a serious cheat/treat, try the Pepperoni Classic with mushrooms and feta (goes nicely with Butler's NoMu peri spice, which is another option).

Don't know a single soul who has seafood on their pizza. :sick: :D
 
Anything is good. What ever you usually like, try the Butler's equivalent.

If you're wanting a serious cheat/treat, try the Pepperoni Classic with mushrooms and feta (goes nicely with Butler's NoMu peri spice, which is another option).

Don't know a single soul who has seafood on their pizza. :sick: :D

Shot man, will look for a chicken, bacon, feta and avo type from them.

My GF's sister and her husband eat the seafood one from Scooters, I cannot think of anything worse. The smell exuding from that pizza is farking siff.
 
Shot man, will look for a chicken, bacon, feta and avo type from them.

My GF's sister and her husband eat the seafood one from Scooters, I cannot think of anything worse. The smell exuding from that pizza is farking siff.

:sick:

Funky Fabb and The Hero are decent, in line with what you're after. Butleritos = Peppadews.

Note that their avo is a guacamole, very tasty.
 
Butler's Dug's Dynamite last night (I'd eaten, so had one slice).

From the sliver that's in focus, it looks good.

I see there is one in Table View. Looking forward to being in Melkbos again ...
 
From the sliver that's in focus, it looks good.

I see there is one in Table View. Looking forward to being in Melkbos again ...

:D

I tried the Table View one a few weeks ago, pics on the previous page (40 posts per page). Same as Wynberg, Newlands and Gardens.
 
Just thrown my Domino's Epic Peperoni Deluxe away, most disgusting pizza ever.

I find this kind of thing hard to believe. Was it so disgusting that you took it and chucked it in the bin? What was wrong with it? Something rotten on it? Photos?
 
Just thrown my Domino's Epic Peperoni Deluxe away, most disgusting pizza ever.

I find this kind of thing hard to believe. Was it so disgusting that you took it and chucked it in the bin? What was wrong with it? Something rotten on it? Photos?
 
I find this kind of thing hard to believe. Was it so disgusting that you took it and chucked it in the bin? What was wrong with it? Something rotten on it? Photos?

I did the same with mine.. it was horrible... will never have domino's again.. its overpriced and rubbish

It's overly oily, bready and just not pleasant at all
 
Yea, dominoes was a huge disappointment for me too... but not to the extent of throwing it away, who throws away pizza?!



Meh... I'm 100% convinced now you work for scooters. :rolleyes:

☑ Scooters
☑ Butler's
☑ MWEB
☑ plasma
☑ Samsung
☑ Audi
☑ Apple

Impressive CV!
 
If a fan of Camembert cheese go to Maestro's on Woodbridge Island. Their Camembert pizza has like a whole wheel or whatever you call the whole cheese thing. Must have been two to three one inch chunks of Camembert on each slice. It was way over the top and more Camembert than I actually cared to eat. I can only think they must have patrons that expect a tonne of each ingredient on the pizza hence they cater to that preference... Sorry, didn't take a pic!

It's called the 'Milano'. Has tomato, cheese, bacon, sliced camembert, sliced red onions, wilted rocket & avocado / guacamole. R90 for a large 31cm pizza. http://www.maestros.co.za/docs/MeastrosMenuJuly2014.pdf
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X