Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Liar! Romans must be!! You need to make a video starting with the box closed. Refuse to believe that is horrible scooters!

:D

rvXnd8hl.jpg


I don't think Roman's would be as good, but I haven't tried them so will reserve judgement.
 
PP i think your Scooter franchise is actually a Romans franchise and they forgot to change the signs and boxes. Those ARE Romans pizzas.

I've been to two Scooters and they made worst pizza than Debonairs.
 
PP i think your Scooter franchise is actually a Romans franchise and they forgot to change the signs and boxes. Those ARE Romans pizzas.

I've been to two Scooters and they made worst pizza than Debonairs.

Haha. Scooters deep pan. You can scroll back through the pages/my posts in this thread, they're always insane! In fact the above is not the best I've had.

Meadowridge branch.

Roman's boxes seem to be blue - http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...za!-Pizza!?p=14788324&viewfull=1#post14788324.

Scooters - http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...za!-Pizza!?p=14124921&viewfull=1#post14124921.

attachment.php
 
Those boxes are red

:wtf: :twisted:

So it's agreed you will do an unboxing video!
 
U gonna make me drive till there. My brain cannot compute that lovely pizza is from scooters.
 
Warning: NSFL
[video=youtube_share;eDmRXlj39Dc]http://youtu.be/eDmRXlj39Dc[/video]
 
Last edited:
Haven't had pizza in months. Think its time for another cauliflower based pizza.
 
Butler's Table View on the way. Usually have from Wynberg/Gardens branch. Wary... But if DrJohnZoidberg is relatively happy, it should be good.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X