Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Tried Pizzeria Milan tonight. It's close, but Cappucinos still edges it taste-wise. Pizzeria Milan is a bit cheaper, though.

The killer for them will probably be the fact that they're quite a bit harder to get to from my home, and a bit further.

Ayup, fair enough. For me it's the other way around - I like the fact that it's only a couple of k's from my house.

Still have to try Cappuccinos, especially if you say Milan is a close second!
 
Came across this

0f638ed2dd9ea0e7f24c04b348b5b0ad.jpg
 
Tried Mystic Pizza (Milnerton/Koeberg) for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Very thin base, good toppings, nice and hot.

First Base still my No 1 for take away pizza, but this was a very close second.
 
I'm the type of person to try something once... even though I know I'll regret trying these.
I was so tempted to buy this yesterday but I looked at the instructions and felt the box and decided against it. Someone else needs to bite the bullet here
 
Dominoes Pizza blames punctuation for their poor performance

The company's largest licensee outside the U.S., Australia's Domino's Pizza Enterprises, took a huge hit this week in market value after announcing that its profit through July 30th had been below expectations. The reaction was immediate: Within hours, share prices of Australia's largest pizza chain tanked almost 19%, spiraling the company's market value down by more than $635 million.

The culprit? To a large extent, a rough rollout of a new online delivery system in France. And here's the tug on my heartstrings: In addition to struggling with French slang, the system - which had been successfully implemented in some of the company's English-language markets - was stumped by apostrophes, which tend to pepper the French language rather frequently. Like Rue de l'Université, Rue de la Goutte d'Or, or Rue de l'Annonciation. Meaning that deliveries were...complicated.


This should actually be in Business Tech, but I don't have rights to post there :mad:

More details at https://www.forbes.com/sites/davids...minos-pizza-millions-of-dollars/#6c60614d6181
 
Damn that looks nasty.

Had Debonairs tonight as the family does every Wednesday. The last few orders have been exceptional. It's important to get the thin base and to customise the topping though. A little bit of effort and their pizzas can be so damn good.
 
Damn that looks nasty.

Had Debonairs tonight as the family does every Wednesday. The last few orders have been exceptional. It's important to get the thin base and to customise the topping though. A little bit of effort and their pizzas can be so damn good.
I'm not a huge Debonairs fan but their 4 seasons is like no other. Not sure what it is but it's the only pizza I'll have from them.
 
I'm not a huge Debonairs fan but their 4 seasons is like no other. Not sure what it is but it's the only pizza I'll have from them.

Yeah that's one of the best ones. Especially if you go for the thin base, add Peppadews substitute pineapples in place of the olives. The olives are quite nice, but the flavour combo is better with Peppadews and pineapple instead.
 
Damn that looks nasty.

Had Debonairs tonight as the family does every Wednesday. The last few orders have been exceptional. It's important to get the thin base and to customise the topping though. A little bit of effort and their pizzas can be so damn good.
Ain't nobody got time for that and it probably ends up costing R200 for two pizzas.
 
Ain't nobody got time for that and it probably ends up costing R200 for two pizzas.

The average price per pizza does end up not much under R100. Still, I'm okay with that in exchange for the quality of the food and the super convenience of being able to order, pay and even tip on their website.
 
The average price per pizza does end up not much under R100. Still, I'm okay with that in exchange for the quality of the food and the super convenience of being able to order, pay and even tip on their website.
Agreed. There's an amazing pizza place down the road from me that I get when I don't want a 4 seasons and they're a bit pricier than Debonairs. I'm not saying Debonairs is awesome I just love their 4 season and the price point is reasonable and filling.
 
Domino's got a 50% off all Pizza ordered online - valid until Sunday :D
 
Domino's got a 50% off all Pizza ordered online - valid until Sunday :D

Domino's is probably the only pizza place that has never given me decent pizza even once. Granted I've hardly ever ordered from them when that's the experience, but perhaps I was just unlucky or have a bad franchise. I'd sooner eat at Panarotti's.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X