Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

SO we had pizza at Tony's Spaghetti on friday night. Was pretty decent. The one chick ordered a margerita, with pineapple. I was proud. I had the bacon, avo, feta which was orgasmic.

Good pizza, can recommend if you're heading out in that area.
 
Don't like the fact that they open the pizza box in front of you going through your order to see if you got the correct pizzas. Thanks for making my pizzas colder faster and I love more people to touch my pizzas by slip of finger etc.

Seriously, just opening the box to confirm you have the right pizzas upsets you?
 
Definitely making this one again.

Homemade Ham, Mushroom & Green Pepper Pizza on a low carb chicken crust. (yes the crust is actually chicken).

ASZT3dg.jpg
 
Yes had it once where the cashier's finger slipped and touched my pizza.

Hopefully you don't eat out at any other restaurants. Cause yeah a finger touching your pizza would be the least of your worries.
 
Worse.....

But I don't think you will understand just how disgusting most restaurant kitchens are.

Yeah I was surprised when I first started when I was 16, there were roaches in the kitchen, the marinated meats were old and the crumbed ones almost as such. The fast food places were a bit better, I remember the Chicken Perfect I worked at when I was in college was pretty clean and the owner made sure of that.
My wife worked a lot through her younger years in various restaurants, and lets say in some pubs you're lucky you're drinking alcohol as that would probably nullify what ever else is in there.
 
Debonairs is crap.

I also thought so based on experience. But someone here mentioned you can customise your pizza when you order online and indeed you can select a thin base, extra cheese, no sauce etc. That then makes it a pretty decent pizza. Had the Something Meaty Saturday evening and it was really good.
 
The only Debonairs pizza I like is the chicken and mushroom. It is so delicious. All their others are crap.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X