Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

In your experience. We'll pick this up on Wednesday night.

Dude, in all honesty if you think Debonairs food is exceptional at any given point then we are not even on the same sphere in that front....

Exceptional food is from top end places like Test Kitchen, 9th Avenue Bistro etc etc... Debonairs can never in a million years get into that realm.
 
Dude, in all honesty if you think Debonairs food is exceptional at any given point then we are not even on the same sphere in that front....

Exceptional food is from top end places like Test Kitchen, 9th Avenue Bistro etc etc... Debonairs can never in a million years get into that realm.

So this is your ideal pizza:


tA0jmHY.jpg
 
Had Domino's this weekend for the first time. NOT impressed :sick:

What is that "spice" they put on their pizza's?

You’d need to describe the spice.

Are you not maybe picking up on the corn base? Why anyone wants that is beyond me.

Or did you also get the aniseed vibes from the pepperoni pizza?
 
I could understand if someone referred to Debonairs as a meal and something that filled their stomach adequately.

But calling it pizza is just ridiculous.
 
When I was a student I used to order debonairs chicken triple decker, swap out the sweet Chilli sauce for tikka sauce, and switch out the sweet bell peppers for pineapple .

My tastes have grown up since them though.
 
Two of the pizzas I ordered from Debonairs tonight:

k4dj4W0.jpg


u2NZuQo.jpg


(Thin bases, Original Veggie top and Four Seasons below)

The pizzas were all great, as usual.
 
We definitely have different ideas as to what constitutes good pizza... those look pretty average at best
 
They don't look bad at all TBH. Depends how they taste obviously but I wouldn't be disappointed with the looks of those at least.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X