Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

No. Woolies base, just add stuff.

Wisdom. We get our bars from a shop called Deeghuis. Good value.

Screw all these other joints guys.
As much as I like Pizza Perfect, or proper small "non-franchise" pizza places, get your asses to Romans Pizza.

They got this special man, Sunday - Wednesday, ANY 2 Large Pizza's only R100.
What could you get for R100 prior to this special? Well, You could either get classic cheese pizzas @ R97 (Tomato base and mozzarella), or Margheritas @ R99 (Olive oil, origanum and garlic)
Now you can literally pick any 2 damn pizzas you want, even the ones that usually cost around R150.

Romans Pizza is really throwing it down... go and support them - only good things can come from this! Either:
(a) We get some competition from the other joints, and perhaps some nice specials. or,
(b) Romans makes good profits from all the customers, and keeps this special going for longer. or
(c) All of the above.

Remember to check if your Romans has that loyalty card thing (it's just a piece of cardboard, no need to sign up) - every 5 stamps gets you either a lasagna, or 2 small pizzas, or 2 medium pizzas.

Thanks for the heads up, Squire
 
Yea, we mentioned the romans special already. already stuffed myself into next week.
 
I had debonairs at my local branch (the gardens garage where that shooting took place), the quality seems to have improved a bit, maybe all that negative publicity has something to do with it... :erm:

Our Roman's ran out of large bases the other night, so instead of getting 2 large pizzas for R99, they gave me 4 mediums :)
That's awesome value, I would sooo love that option.

Last night, best Scooters I've had.

Looks nice yea but also a bit dry, I've never really enjoyed scooters.
 
Wish I took some pics, but the best pizza I have ever had was @ Wicker woods in PE. Words can not describe their food.
 
can anybody confirm if their pizza perfect still got that special:

2 large pizzas with ice cream and 2l coke for R194

my local one says there out of stock of the special, and they not running it anymore.
cant be only my one has it,
 
Best food this year, I had tonight.

Sheep kidneys with a "vet dermpie". Fuxk knows what that is in English.
In a sweet and sour sauce. On mash.

My boss' wife made it. She can cook.
 
Why are the edges devoid of topping??

Just the deep pan style I guess. They make up for it towards the center.

I also don't find them dry, the dough does have a more bread like consistency though compared to Butler's. Perhaps this is the 'dryness'?

Greens, Constantia.

ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1422994493.347227.jpg
 
Best food this year, I had tonight.

Sheep kidneys with a "vet dermpie". Fuxk knows what that is in English.
In a sweet and sour sauce. On mash.

My boss' wife made it. She can cook.

Wtf. You lost again?
 
I just ordered some pizzas from my local joint. Will post a pic when they arrive in 20 min.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X