Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Looks nasty. :erm:

It's one of my favourite fast food pizzas. Such amazing flavour. Chicken, mushroom, bacon and a special sauce of some kind. Nothing from the franchise places comes close. Perfect base too.
 
This evenings pizzas, all thin based and the one on the left was free
 

Attachments

  • 1423850990331.jpg
    1423850990331.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 302
Tonights pizza, R99 for 2 large pizzas (Diva, Buitenkant street, Cape Town)
For the price... it's ok but still prefer Roman's.
IMG_0623.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG

This evenings pizzas, all thin based and the one on the left was free

Looks real nice.. where was this?
 
We made the mistake of getting 2 Debonairs pizza's tonight... a Meaty and a Chicken Double crammed crust.

It's basically sauce. Yes, Sauce... we got sauce pizza's.
Cost was R190.

Fluck that, I'm going back to Romans Pizza... I can literally choose any 2 pizza's and it only costs R99.
Also a lot more cheese (Real mozzerella, not that fake cheese Debonairs has here and there) and it also has a lot more toppings. Also way better pizza dough!


Debonairs you guys suck!
 
We made the mistake of getting 2 Debonairs pizza's tonight... a Meaty and a Chicken Double crammed crust.

It's basically sauce. Yes, Sauce... we got sauce pizza's.
Cost was R190.

Fluck that, I'm going back to Romans Pizza... I can literally choose any 2 pizza's and it only costs R99.
Also a lot more cheese (Real mozzerella, not that fake cheese Debonairs has here and there) and it also has a lot more toppings. Also way better pizza dough!


Debonairs you guys suck!

Agreed!
 
Made 5 pizzas this morning for my son's birthday party. 2 with caramelized onion, feta and rosemary; 1 with chicken tikka; 2 with pesto and tomato. They came out really well especially the dough, so I'll definitely make again. Was a lot of fun. I'll post pics just now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424508872.363076.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424508887.595901.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424508905.565831.jpg
 
Last edited:
IMAG0031_1.jpg

These guys are close to the house. Have not used them yet. Waiting for pizzaz. Power is off and me hungweeeee.

They also banting friendly so u can ask for cauliflower base
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X