Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Forneria Italia. Have driven past this Italian owned pizzeria many times and never noticed it. 5 mins from home. Springbok biltong, feta, avo, mushrooms and some garlic. Good stuff

0b2d9cbf277ff2fd1fada5c45c3b1a03.jpg
 
Forneria Italia. Have driven past this Italian owned pizzeria many times and never noticed it. 5 mins from home. Springbok biltong, feta, avo, mushrooms and some garlic. Good stuff

0b2d9cbf277ff2fd1fada5c45c3b1a03.jpg
Best pizzeria in Cape Town.. Everything on their menu is awesome. Been going for years and such nice owners.
 
Seems not all store are aware of this. Had to inform mine of the special
 
Ordered Debonairs today, just for something different and because I needed 5 pizzas (which is a problem with Romans). 4 of the pizzas were part of the On The Double promotion, which I thought was a great price. Well it was instantly clear why the pizzas were cheap upon opening the boxes. The abolute lowest quality pizza I've ever purchased in my life, and that's coming from someone who doesn't particularly mind Debonairs ordinarily.

They looked like those microwave pizzas I sometimes quickly put together for lunch years ago, using supermarket tomato bases. The only flavour came from the generous sprinkling of Italian herbs, which is what my microwave pizzas used to taste like.
 
I actually had debonairs a few weeks ago when they were on promotion.

Besides for the branch being halal and the macon stuff tasting rather unusual I did enjoy it. It's no proper pizza but it was quite tasty.
 
Sweet deal!

Sep-Nov%20Campaign_751cd6105615f9757fbe3ef92fb754cd.jpg


Just ordered 4 pizzas. Their sweet chilli chicken is unbelievable.
 
In memory of PostmanPot... :(
Italianos Plumstead (formerly Burrisos too) I promised PP I'd try it out.

Fie5vKxl.jpg

bKAHcqPl.jpg


I tried Da Vincis on Kloof recently...

ePZ6PqLl.jpg

lat6zCXl.jpg


Both are quite good... Butlers still my fav though.
 
What do you guys think of our my home made pizza?

We normally make about 5 or 6 pizza's so we have extra for the next day!









 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X