Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Just ate 3 medium pizzas from
Butlers.

Sweet
Baby
Jesus!!!

So good!!!!!
 
Experimenting with wood fired pan pizza.

az3izKLl.jpg


VDJYy2Wl.jpg


8EPcHVpl.jpg
 
Last edited:
Really not a fan. Just a tarted-up toasted sandwich. Like risotto... Reminds me of the rice in the dishwasher filter after a slap up curry meal.
 
Wow. Looks leka.

Thanks. I could have done better but I enjoyed it for such low effort.

And what's the verdict aqua?
Surprisingly better than expected, crisp bottom but cooked all the way through.
Although I need to work on distributing more heat over the top, I received a tip from some guy that foil can work.
If I had a weber it would probably be easier. Nice thing about the pan is that it's versatile and not only for pizzas.
I opted for it over a pizza stone.
 
I was in the mood for a wood fired pizza...

np1mjghl.jpg


Wasn't disappointed.

They sell burgers too, but far better burgers can be had at steers or burger king.
 
Roman's Pizza promotion: 2 large pizzas for R99.

Still a good deal for what you get.

I checked their website and I see it's only for 'rumbling' pizzas, and that they've introduced a stack of categories.

Means nothing to me then, as the only good pizzas I've had from them are sweet chilli chicken and BBQ spare rib & pineapple.

Doesn't really matter though, as it's been ages since I ordered from Romans. The lack of delivery and the super thick bases (even when choosing a 'thin' base) got on my nerves too much.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X