I checked their website and I see it's only for 'rumbling' pizzas...
The BBQ chicken is pretty good. Had one + Hawaiian.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I checked their website and I see it's only for 'rumbling' pizzas...
I received an email yesterday from my local Debonairs to say that I am their number one customer. I probably order 24-28 pizzas from them a month
I received an email yesterday from my local Debonairs to say that I am their number one customer. I probably order 24-28 pizzas from them a month.
So what have you people achieved in your life?
I received an email yesterday from my local Debonairs to say that I am their number one customer. I probably order 24-28 pizzas from them a month.
So what have you people achieved in your life?
If you have a liking for Debonairs pizza there is something seriously wrong with your taste buds.
I've achieved a higher level of existence by not eating Debonairs pizza.
Is...is that accurate? That's almost like a pizza a day.
Damn bro.
If I ate them personally I'd probably be dead now. Big family + often a friend or GF in the mix and we usually get pizza every Friday. So 4x 6+ pizzas is where I get my estimate from.
I received an email yesterday from my local Debonairs to say that I am their number one customer. I probably order 24-28 pizzas from them a month.
So what have you people achieved in your life?
Of course, that makes more sense! Was thoroughly concerned there for a min.![]()
Would not be tooo proud of that. Make them yourself boet.
I received an email yesterday from my local Debonairs to say that I am their number one customer. I probably order 24-28 pizzas from them a month.
So what have you people achieved in your life?
A healthy heart.
i ate debs pizza the other day and damn was bad ...no idea how cna someone order so much
Was it a custom thin base pizza?
it was one of those foursomes
about to start a flame war here....
debonairs is like cardboard,
I get you like the customization, but why debonairs? no pizza perfect nearby?
yes no fancy ordering system, but if you order anything like that many in a week , they probably remember you,
and try to get you your pizzas... the way you like them.
if the guy loves debs then whats the fuss? each to his own. thread title is nothing to do with how fancy the pizza is. just pizza is the only requirement. if gourmet is your preference then just accept its not everyone's standard.
but it seems its the norm to get pizza shamed if you have franchise pizza. must be form here or from there to qualify for 'ooooohs' and 'aaaaaahs'.