Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Will try next time in CT. In Jozi, Hello Tomato has decent pizza in my opinion. Of course, I am far from being an expert in assessing pizza taste but that seems to be the only pizza my 7-year old food finicky son likes. :)
Hello Tomato isnt bad, but almost on the same level as Co-Caccio IMO, prices to match as well.
 
Hello Tomato isnt bad, but almost on the same level as Co-Caccio IMO, prices to match as well.
yoh, the way you say about HT sounds not so good. :)

Please suggest other pizza places in Jozi if you can. I am personally tired of HT as my son keeps on insisting on only going there. LOL.
 
Also love the pizza and sandwiches in New York. But there is some really terrible pizza in the US as well.
Agreed. My favorite was Joe's in "the village". That chili-flake spice and garlic salt. Although a tourist trap, that pastrami sandwich at Katz deli was well worth it. My favorite part of my trip was a walking food tour, it was epic.

20180102_163357.jpg
20180102_163400.jpg
 
yoh, the way you say about HT sounds not so good. :)

Please suggest other pizza places in Jozi if you can. I am personally tired of HT as my son keeps on insisting on only going there. LOL.
Pizza perfect IMO, but not sure if thats too mainstream for you,
always liked them, no matter where you find yourself.
 
Pizza perfect IMO, but not sure if thats too mainstream for you,
always liked them, no matter where you find yourself.
I will give it a go at a nearby branch. Had tried only once in olivedale/northriding but that was really donkey's years ago.

Oh yeah - forgot to mention: Yet to be disappointed with Casabella, Polpetta, Andiccio but all these are pricey compared to HT special on Tuesdays.
 
I will give it a go with a nearby branch. Had tried only once in olivedale/northriding but that was really donkey's years ago.

Oh yeah - forgot to mention: Yet to be disappointed with Casabella, Polpetta, Andiccio but all these are pricey compared to HT special on Tuesdays.
Andicio is a bit overpriced for what you get, never tried the others,
if Im gonna get pizza it has to be a good value, so with pizza perfect get the anything special, Chicken and Mushroom,
with a Coke for about 105 ZAR's, still cant beat it, not for something woodfired.
 
Andicio is a bit overpriced for what you get, never tried the others,
if Im gonna get pizza it has to be a good value, so with pizza perfect get the anything special, Chicken and Mushroom,
with a Coke for about 105 ZAR's, still cant beat it, not for something woodfired.
Yip - Andiccio is overpriced but they seem busy near kyalami where we visit once every 2-3 months.

You should try Polpetta - prices seem close to Pizza perfect for vegetarian options.


 
Yip - Andiccio is overpriced but they seem busy near kyalami where we visit once every 2-3 months.

You should try Polpetta - prices seem close to Pizza perfect for vegetarian options.


Im in CPT at the moment, so I want to try this Butlers I hear so much about, but the one place I tried looking for in Claremont looks closed down,
where else can I find Butlers?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X