Please Rate Afrihost

Rate Afrihost, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 264 51.7%
  • Good

Votes: 150 29.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 38 7.4%
  • Poor

Votes: 20 3.9%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 39 7.6%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Afrihost based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Afrihost does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

eg2505

Honorary Master
more widgets on the apps, and better quality support for their call centre.

gtrza

I have not had any bad service in the years I have been with them. Keep up the good work!

khatani

Speeds are generally good. Ability to change packages at any time is nice.
Would be even better if line speed changes could effect immediately and not at mid night/next day

mr_norris

Expert Member
It's all good until you have trouble and need their help. So any improvement on that would bump up my rating from good to excellent.

I haven't had issues for a long time though, so no complaints at the moment.

They are better than my previous provider, it's sometimes annoying when the internet randomly drops and it asks to register the line again though

Cav5034

Rarely any issues performance wise. But they only have limited operating hours at the call center. I have a soul so it is more of a petty bug than actual issue for me.

Sametia

I love their Watsapp chat option if I have an issue, they always respond quickly. I have only had an issue once before with my line and it was resolved very quickly.

ProfK

Speed is very good, most of the time, but I have had slow but very good service. Not as happy for hosting in a Windows environment, as the control panel provides no access to SQL Server databases, and no remote login. To update your db, you have to upload a backup and ask support to do the update for you. This is very sloppy when compared with e.g. Access. Totally happy overall though as a mainly ISP user and minimal hosting.